Companions - Animal Cruelty

I'm worried I won't be able to get this achievement on my first pt. I'm considering replaying after Port Maje and following that guide to avoid combats.

Which characters would be easiest to reach -2? I imagine Maia, Xoti and Serafen. And Aloth since mmatrix05 succeed with him. I'd be anti-religious, pro-Huana and pro-slavery.

sign.jpg

If the bug is still in the game, and you haven't been to get Ydwin from the Soul Spire you can take Pallegina with you when you go to get Ydwin and say the racist remark over and over (IIRC it procs the achievement in the conversation so just say it until you see it) and Pallegina will have negative rep every time. If that bug was fixed though, I'm not really sure what to recommend. I looked over the tech support forum and my old posts (I thought I confirmed/thanked whoever posted the bug, since it got me the achievement) and I don't see who originally posted it so I'm not 100% sure how long ago it was that I saw that post and did this.

If the bug is still in the game, and you haven't been to get Ydwin from the Soul Spire you can take Pallegina with you when you go to get Ydwin and say the racist remark over and over (IIRC it procs the achievement in the conversation so just say it until you see it) and Pallegina will have negative rep every time. If that bug was fixed though, I'm not really sure what to recommend. I looked over the tech support forum and my old posts (I thought I confirmed/thanked whoever posted the bug, since it got me the achievement) and I don't see who originally posted it so I'm not 100% sure how long ago it was that I saw that post and did this.

I'll reload my first visit to Neketaka and try it. Maybe it works.

sign.jpg

Several companions have Animal Cruelty as a disposition. Is it ever relevant? (Looking to try and maximize negative relationship since we can't do the Pallegina/Maia Shrine thing.)

I got some disapproval for choosing to hunt the whale (or whatever it's called) in a sea encounter.

I think it should be specified that Eder doesn't like abject cruelty as he has no problem wolfing down dead meat from anything (Even kith!). It's a fairly common aspect of farm/country life. You understand that life must be taken so the rest can endure (The farm, village etc.) but wanton cruelty and killing of animals is a no go. 

It's a remarkably accurate depiction of a farm boy that's for sure.

• Like 1

Yes! We have no bananas.

I think it should be specified that Eder doesn't like abject cruelty as he has no problem wolfing down dead meat from anything (Even kith!). It's a fairly common aspect of farm/country life. You understand that life must be taken so the rest can endure (The farm, village etc.) but wanton cruelty and killing of animals is a no go. 

It's a remarkably accurate depiction of a farm boy that's for sure.

He gives disapproval for hunting the sea creature for food.