Does Serafen leave if you don't side with the Principi?

Nope, I double-crossed the Principi and killed both their leaders, Serafen didn't bat an eyelid. I think he only cares about slavers.

• Like 1
Emissary Tar: At last, someone who looks like they could be of some assistance! The assorted boobs and dimwits around here have been of very little help.

Charname: I’m afraid you have mistaken us for someone else. I’m Dimwit, this is my good friend Boob, and behind me you’ll find Brainless and Moron. How do you do? 

Nope, I double-crossed the Principi and killed both their leaders, Serafen didn't bat an eyelid. I think he only cares about slavers.

You can also probably antagonize him into leaving by being a cruel jackass or specifically dumping on him, but his loyalty to the Watcher is not reliant on the Watcher's loyalty to the Principi.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

He left me because I helped the slavers twice, but... uh... one of the times was because I "bought" a slave in order to set him free lmao!

Yes, there were a few moments I had to pretend to support slavery in order to find out about Furrante's plans or set someone free. And Serafen didn't understand. But in most cases I didn't lose reputation with him.

sign.jpg

He left me because I helped the slavers twice, but... uh... one of the times was because I "bought" a slave in order to set him free lmao!

Yes, there were a few moments I had to pretend to support slavery in order to find out about Furrante's plans or set someone free. And Serafen didn't understand. But in most cases I didn't lose reputation with him.

The problem is you can only "help" the slavers twice before he leaves you. 

The problem is you can only "help" the slavers twice before he leaves you.

I think I messed a bit these quests. I wanted to help Aeldys, but also to get kill the leaders of the tribe and get whatever reward the slaver boss would give me. For roleplaying reasons of course. I had already maximized experience and I had more than enough money.

In the end I couldn't set the prisoners free (not a problem, since they were disrespectful and my character didn't care about them) and Aeldys wasn't pleased, but I could still progress supporting her.

The way I did it, Serafen had the satisfaction of dealing with the slaver and even though Aeldys doesn't mention it (like Furrante), I assume I got a seat in the Principi council. Onekaza was displeased too, since I failed her quest even before she gave it. But who cares right? ;)

sign.jpg