Beraths Blessing's/ Mod's Should be available in challenges

“I don’t like a thing” = bad design. Who knew?

Welcome to the Internet. Is this your first time here? I think there is an seat open over there.
Oh so you’re admitting that you’re confusing opinions with facts? Very cool
Forums are based in opinions. I'm not going to write out "imho" to help you differentiate. You seem to have real issue with this, does it take away from your enjoyment at all?
Forums are venues for discussion. What form that discussion takes can vary. Some forums are “based on” facts. But I digress.

Does the fact that other people who want additional challenge from the game and that Obsidian has provided it (with the hint of possible future recognition) take away from my enjoyment of the game? No, it sure doesn’t. Do I think it would take away from anything that Obsidian may have planned for those who are completing these if they were to suddenly allow “tourists” to “play at” completing them? I sure do.

So you're going by your opinion, not facts? Very cool.
lol

Your big close would have actually been clever if my post was making the same mistake as yours. I’m not the one confusing preferences with evidence of bad design and then venting my spleen about it.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Come on lads, this is petty.

I thought this was the petty thread. My mistake.

Your mistake was coming in here and trying to be clever. Your *opinion* that my suggestion is somehow mutually exclusive with Obsidians other efforts is backed by zero evidence. At least my opinion is supported by others.

Edited by Verde

^I do this yeomans work for you guys and gals. Now theres only one thread to bicker about other peoples play habits and how they may impact as of yet unannounced Obsidian projects. Youre welcome. :p

You sir are a gem.
But remember, post about the posts and not the posters, like person they gave Moderator status to says.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Yeah its about the replay value, if you don't have a reason to play it again, then whats the point? I sure wouldnt like to remove all the challenges and play easy mode for BB. I already beat all the challenges, got nothing, pretty much tossed the game aside and went to play other things. The only thing im interested in is the next DLC. I can only hope it has good content.

You never ever will beat all challenges - at least not if you get creative!

Throw away all items will make fights more thrilling...

Banning specific spells/abilities will force you to search for new tactics...

Never leveling up like good old "Noober" will keep your head spinning...

Its up to the player! ;)

P.S. Lets hope that the new DLC and official challenges will make things more... well... interesting!

• Like 1

You never ever will beat all challenges - at least not if you get creative!

Throw away all items will make fights more thrilling...

Banning specific spells/abilities will force you to search for new tactics...

Never leveling up like good old "Noober" will keep your head spinning...

Its up to the player! ;)

P.S. Lets hope that the new DLC and official challenges will make things more... well... interesting!

Any chances we will see good old Noober beating this game at level 1 too? :grin:

• Like 1

sign.jpg