Crashing Bug

Hello, I've had a pretty frequent problem for the past few days that's beginning to really irritate me.

So recently I got back into KOTOR II (the Steam version) and I installed the TSLRCM, and TSL Backdrop Improvements (and yes, I made sure both mods were compatible with each other). Mind you, I had this mod enabled about a year and a half ago and I never had this problem, only now is it coming up. Anyways, I crash at random times. When I was at the Peragus mining station I would crash randomly, and now it seems every five or so minutes I crash for no reason. Whenever the game crashes, no pop up message appears, my screen simply goes black and the game closes for no reason.

I've tried disabling V-Sync, Frame Buffer Effects, and Soft Shadows, and that hasn't worked. I've tried setting Fullscreen=1 to Fullscreen=0, and it didn't work. I tried renaming the movie name files, it hasn't worked. I've been looking for solutions for roughly 6 hours now and I've only found these solutions, or people repeating these solutions. I'm truly at a loss and I don't know what to do. If anyone could help, that'd be greatly appreciated.

You might want to make a post over at the TSLRCM section at Deadly Stream or on the KOTOR Subreddit to cast a wider net for knowledge.  When you post at either place, post all of the questions listed here and answer each of them. Hope you get a quick answer!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...