Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Class Build] "Ascended Extended" (Mystic){WIP} ON HOLD!

Build Cipher priest mystic

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Verde

Verde

(10) Necromancer

• Members
  • 1412 posts
  • Steam:DragonSoundxSG

I started a new one, like any solo priest it does have a slower early game compared to martial and wizards, that's just how it is

Gotcha thx!

Boeroer

Boeroer

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 14524 posts
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

You mean like OP suggested with Sc. Trophy? Nah - too obvious... :p

Ascension doesn't change the action speed on it's own, though. And that was Teclis' question.

Yeah, you can use some methods for speed stacking, like Scordeo's, maybe even the special foods but those are not connected with Ascension.
All true. But my answer was not aimed at you. :)

Edited by Boeroer, 21 August 2018 - 04:21 AM.

Teclis23

Teclis23

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 434 posts
I think he knows that
  • Boeroer likes this

Dorftek

Dorftek

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 828 posts

On hold for now because ranged enemies take a crap on me, it doesnt have proper healing for a Solo playthrough and im loosing patience. Deflection of 140 is not enough without good healing to back it up

mant2si

mant2si

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 680 posts

I like Skaen/Soul Blade (+50 Deflection vs all attack for 30 sec) + Sun & Moon and Tuotilo's Palm or Akola's Apex Ward, some kind of melee mystic, while both shields have some kind of relation you can regain your focus pretty easy :D

I care few potion of last stand and can always switch on BDD + Last Stand  

Edited by mant2si, 21 August 2018 - 08:58 AM.

Boeroer

Boeroer

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 14524 posts
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

On hold for now because ranged enemies take a crap on me, it doesnt have proper healing for a Solo playthrough and im loosing patience. Deflection of 140 is not enough without good healing to back it up

Grab a large shield with modal - works wonders against ranged volleys. Ihave a Warlock with <100 deflection atm and he can survive lots of stuff just with the modal on.

Edited by Boeroer, 21 August 2018 - 09:01 AM.

• Dorftek likes this

Dorftek

Dorftek

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 828 posts

Grab a large shield with modal - works wonders against ranged volleys. Ihave a Warlock with <100 deflection atm and he can survive lots of stuff just with the modal on.

Hmm i could try that, truth is i lost patience because i have something else i really wanted to play with the new animancer bow :D, so i will try a large shield on the mystic when i load him up again ;D.. Also i was a little displeased because i lost Dawnstar Blessing lol

Edited by Dorftek, 21 August 2018 - 11:46 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Build, Cipher, priest, mystic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users