On hold for now because ranged enemies take a crap on me, it doesnt have proper healing for a Solo playthrough and im loosing patience. Deflection of 140 is not enough without good healing to back it up

Grab a large shield with modal - works wonders against ranged volleys. Ihave a Warlock with <100 deflection atm and he can survive lots of stuff just with the modal on.

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

On hold for now because ranged enemies take a crap on me, it doesnt have proper healing for a Solo playthrough and im loosing patience. Deflection of 140 is not enough without good healing to back it up

Grab a large shield with modal - works wonders against ranged volleys. Ihave a Warlock with <100 deflection atm and he can survive lots of stuff just with the modal on.

Hmm i could try that, truth is i lost patience because i have something else i really wanted to play with the new animancer bow :D, so i will try a large shield on the mystic when i load him up again ;D.. Also i was a little displeased because i lost Dawnstar Blessing lol

Edited by Dorftek