Behavior editor: Chants showing as Missing string -1 and do not swap between chants

Bartleby

Question

Steps to reproduce (Missing String -1):

Behavior Editor -) New Behavior Set -) Conditionnal: Always True -) Action *Missing String-1''

It has the same icon you click to switch chants in the combat interface. Also, there will be up to 4 ''Missing String-1'', depending on how many prepared chants you have with at least 1 phrase. 

It would be no a big deal if it was just the text, but also, you can't swap chants with the Behavior editor.

Steps to reproduce (No chant swapping during combat from AI):

Behavior Editor -) New Behavior Set -) Conditionnal: Always True -) Action *Missing String-1''

Then do 2 other -) Action *Missing String-1''. You should have 3 chant options to swap to, when ''Always true''

Exoected Behavior

Then start a combat. The goal is to be on the ''fourth chant'', the one you have not programmed in the Behavior editor. I simply stayed on each chant for a very long time to try to get the AI to swap anything. It did not. 

post-149377-0-84650500-1534443754_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bartleby
  • Like 2

5 answers to this question

Hello Bartleby,

Thank you for bringing this up and providing great steps for the bug report.  We've got the Programming team working on this bug as we speak, but I'm going to add your data to the report so they'll have more to work with.  If you happen to discover anything else about this, please feel free to let us know!

Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 8/18/2018 at 1:17 AM, SChin said:

Hello Bartleby,

Thank you for bringing this up and providing great steps for the bug report.  We've got the Programming team working on this bug as we speak, but I'm going to add your data to the report so they'll have more to work with.  If you happen to discover anything else about this, please feel free to let us know!

Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

Hey! It's been 4 years and the bug is still there. How is your programming team or you gave up on the title?

I did some additional testing and turns out that when i have three different entries in chants book only two show up and one is doubled. This makes having chanter ai mixing auras impossible. Can I have an actual response for that? Is there any fix with community paytch or anything? We already know that 'coding team' was never real.

obsidian.jpg