KOTOR 2 Dismemberment Poll

Would u like to see dismemberment in Kotor 2?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Would u like to see dismemberment in Kotor 2?

• Absolutely!!
    • Hell No, this isn't jedi outcast
    • Yes, as long as its random when it happens
    • Yes, as long as its a force power,"force dismemberment"
    • Yes, as a cheat once u have beaten the game
    • who cares

just curious!! i loved it in outcast, but i really think it would be rad as a force power. just hold your hand up towards a dark jedi, and watch their arms going flying off their body. now that would be entertaining!!

<--- Voted "Who cares"

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

^ im so proud of u!!

Thank you.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

eh.. there basically is yes= absolutely, no=hell no, and a dont care= whao cares. i threw in the other ones for the hell of it(just for fun, a few more choices). i'll leave it the way it is i guess. i don't see 3 more options as a problem. thanks for the suggestion though, i see what u were getting at! :lol:

Dismemberment should happen has a set event. Losing an arm or leg should be a once time affair in a CRPG, especially if it effects the main character. It can add a good amount of drama to the situation, but personally I would stay away from it in the game. Lets have some distance between the games and the movies.

just curious!! i loved it in outcast, but i really think it would be rad as a force power. just hold your hand up towards a dark jedi, and watch their arms going flying off their body. now that would be entertaining!!

You should be stabbed in the neck.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

It gives new meaning to fighting disarmed opponents...

As a big bad Sith, I really wanted to beat my opponent to death slowly with his severed limb. B)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

The Holy Plasma Grenade of Antioch.

Make thy foe scatter over a large area.

Dismemberment for beginners :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Yes, and I had the idea recently whilst reading in the other thread where someone mentioned Boromir continuing to fight with ten arrows in his chest....what if say, to get around the problem of "Ooh, crap, they cut off my saber hand, how am I gonna fight them now" you had to finish them with force powers, as it's rather hard to continue to use your lightsaber without your saberhand, unless perhaps you manipulated it with the force; but I can see someone still being able to zap somone to death with Force Lightning, or slam them against the wall a la Jedi Knight, weapons hand or no hand. Then they can have a nice cut scene of you getting a robotic limb replacement.

Good or bad idea?

I voted "Hell no".. Let's face it: it's not like the average american kid doesn't get to watch enough violence without KotOR 2 adding to the heap. Why isn't it enough that you slaughter hundreds of people in a game, why do you have to dismember them too to be satisfied?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

As mentioned above Kotor is RPG in the first place, so I see no sense in dismemberment as in SW:Outcast. However hitting your opponent could be a little more realistic (Kotor1 figting looked like stunts in Western movies from the 50ies).