[PoE1 Help] Looking for a Custom Party to help me beat Llengrath/The Adra Dragon

Hey guys,

So, before I commit to my PoE2 playthrough as a character who's killed both the Adra Dragon and Llengrath, I figured I'd actually want to attempt to complete both of those fights in PoE1. There's nothing gating me from just 'saying' I did, no, but overcoming those two challenges instead of just taking credit for doing so feels more 'right' somehow. 

Now, my current PoE1 save resolved the Adra Dragon quest by having her possess Falenroed, so I can't go back and fight her again, and I REALLY don't want to do the whole game over again. So I was hoping someone could help me make a PoE1 save that has those two fights open, and a character similar to the one I'm wanting to play in PoE2 (Bleak Walker Paladin) with a party of custom adventurers geared up to tackle those two challenges. 

The long and short of it is, I cleared the game once before, but I want to essentially have the opportunity to kill both the Adra Dragon and Llengrath/the Bog Dragons before I go about saying I did in PoE2. Does that make sense? 

any party can beat it easy

Most people spammed high level scrolls on it to debuff and paralyze it and other scrolls to protect the party. Just make sure your accuracey is high before targeting the dragons.

A well placed wall of many colours will help aswell

Hey guys,

So, before I commit to my PoE2 playthrough as a character who's killed both the Adra Dragon and Llengrath, I figured I'd actually want to attempt to complete both of those fights in PoE1. There's nothing gating me from just 'saying' I did, no, but overcoming those two challenges instead of just taking credit for doing so feels more 'right' somehow. 

Now, my current PoE1 save resolved the Adra Dragon quest by having her possess Falenroed, so I can't go back and fight her again, and I REALLY don't want to do the whole game over again. So I was hoping someone could help me make a PoE1 save that has those two fights open, and a character similar to the one I'm wanting to play in PoE2 (Bleak Walker Paladin) with a party of custom adventurers geared up to tackle those two challenges. 

The long and short of it is, I cleared the game once before, but I want to essentially have the opportunity to kill both the Adra Dragon and Llengrath/the Bog Dragons before I go about saying I did in PoE2. Does that make sense? 

Well, in a party, even on PotD, they are not really a challenge. You have to do it solo, then you can say, you have achieved something xd

Hey guys,

Well, in a party, even on PotD, they are not really a challenge. You have to do it solo, then you can say, you have achieved something xd

Yeah nah. 

For Adra Dragon, you can just outlevel the content. It was meant for the vanilla game capped at level 12. But with WM2 and the raise of the cap to 16, it is much more manageable. Still susceptible to Scrolls of Paralysis.

Llenegrath-wise, it has been a while. But I think a Cipher is great for the encounter. Defensive Mindweb and Time Parasite is crazy good. Plus the dragons is susceptible to Mind Control (One is immune to Charmed and another is immune to Dominated. But they are not immune to both). Also Priest as Crowns of the Faithful is just amazing.

Edited by mosspit

For Adra Dragon, you can just outlevel the content. It was meant for the vanilla game capped at level 12. But with WM2 and the raise of the cap to 16, it is much more manageable. Still susceptible to Scrolls of Paralysis.

Llenegrath-wise, it has been a while. But I think a Cipher is great for the encounter. Defensive Mindweb and Time Parasite is crazy good. Plus the dragons is susceptible to Mind Control (One is immune to Charmed and another is immune to Dominated. But they are not immune to both). Also Priest as Crowns of the Faithful is just amazing.

Well, I did it! It was quite a brutal fight and I lost my NPC party member in the process, but I don't care. It's done. I can cross that off my bucket list and be satisfied with a job well done. 

Aloth was the MVP though. Took out both dragons, including one with a very handy Ninagauth's Killing Bolt. 

Probably could have avoided the hireling Priest's death if I'd respecced to Whispers of Treason on my Cipher, but meh. The fight's over, I experienced it. I'm happy. 

Because the hammer raises your MIG by +4 and comes with some spell-like CC which priests lack.

It's not the strongest build in the game (if there is any "strongest" in the first place) but it does great damage and healing.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods