Hasongo bugs

Chessbrain

Question

First of about transfer talents from PoE1. As i know Eothas should return to Watcher some Abilities with portion of a soul like Effigy's Resentment. I do not know whole list of such but people says that Gift from the Machine should be there but it is not. Actually can someone give me whole list? Would be most welcome. For now, except Resentment no abilities transfered.

Next thing: Switching language of text removes characters names from nameplates. I mean companions names vanishes compleatly from dialogue windows, character sheets, and GUI.

Also should mention that Cipher Empty Soul passive abides in spells section of character sheet.

And one i can't really reproduce, but after death of one of my companions in battle with nagas i cannot move screen, reload saves, or quit the game conventionally. Menu buttons not reacting on clicking. Must just Alt+F4.

3 answers to this question

Thx for clarification. I am ok with this (almost). As it is however, Gift from the Machine not transferring back to me.

P.S. Pity though about Mental Prowess and faction talents as they was bounded with big plot choices as is Boons.

Edited by Chessbrain