Coming back to poe2 for PotD, unsure about party, please help :)

hello everyone. i decided to come back with all the difficulty changes - yes, i am that kind of guy that gets discouraged by "too easy", sorry - and am currently theorycrafting a party and would very much appreciate inputs. seeing how many build guides are not updated or intended for solo play i thought id rather ask people their opinions. any input on stat allocation would also be greatlky appreciated, even if you like one of the proposed options for a role, i am as of yet uncertain what stats they get

tank: unbroken/trickster

offtank/offdps: paladin/rogue

healer/support: druid/chanter

dps: evoker

2nd dps: berserker/soul blade (this one is actually set in stone as it is my main already and i _really_ want to play it even if its not optimal)

does this seem like a decent party for upscaled potd?

that party would make the game pretty boring on potd upscaled. on potd try it with deadly deadfire mod on nexus (hardcore version) like I do if you play with a custom party.

unbroken/trickster or some paladin/trickster is the strongest offensive utility tank in the game

off tank yeah streetfighter/devoted or some form of berserker/priest or monk/priest is the strongest off tank dps paladin/streetfighter is good too 

yeah your healer combo of druid (lifegiver)/troubadour chanter is the strongest healer in the game

dps evoker at high levels is so broken it is not even funny

berserker/soulblade is a lot of fun

both your dps except the paladin/rogue are heavy aoe specs but a bit slower on single target damage but evoker is so op it does not matter.

the only thing missing is single taget lots of hp boss damage but paladin/rogue is good for that too, just does not reach the high accuracy of ranger/x or speed and efficiency of marauder

that party would make the game pretty boring on potd upscaled. on potd try it with deadly deadfire mod on nexus (hardcore version) like I do if you play with a custom party.

unbroken/trickster or some paladin/trickster is the strongest offensive utility tank in the game

off tank yeah streetfighter/devoted or some form of berserker/priest or monk/priest is the strongest off tank dps paladin/streetfighter is good too 

yeah your healer combo of druid (lifegiver)/troubadour chanter is the strongest healer in the game

dps evoker at high levels is so broken it is not even funny

berserker/soulblade is a lot of fun

both your dps except the paladin/rogue are heavy aoe specs but a bit slower on single target damage but evoker is so op it does not matter.

the only thing missing is single taget lots of hp boss damage but paladin/rogue is good for that too, just does not reach the high accuracy of ranger/x or speed and efficiency of marauder

I actually abandoned my Evoker run shortly after I got PL9 spells. I almost didn't make it past PL8.

oh jeez, did not expect to get it all so right on the first try haha. thansk for the answers guys ^-^,

i think i might fit a liberator in there instead of the druid/troubador. just cause liberator sounds cool, and maybe replace the evoker then, it does sound kinda boringly strong

Beserkers suck. The raw damage you get from it will flog you especially if you put points in might. It scales with level. You also cant see your health.

Ive tried numerous times to get them to work and trust me they are the most useless class in the game.

Beserkers suck. The raw damage you get from it will flog you especially if you put points in might. It scales with level. You also cant see your health.

Ive tried numerous times to get them to work and trust me they are the most useless class in the game.

This is simply not true. There are many ways to counter the degen. I probably wouldn't solo one, though I'm sure it's possible. Berzerker fits so well with so many classes.

Maurauder. Zerker / streetfighter

5 might

18 con

10 dex

18 per

10 int

17 res

You shouldn't have much of a problem with self damage using that spread. You dont need might when using rogue bonuses and legendary weapons...

Don't make berserkers into paper tigers and they do pretty well. Using a hired adventurer with those stats on my current PotD run and she is a beast.