Maia Permanent Bonded Grief (plus a bonus ranger bug)

MarkTheDP

Question

Description:

Maia currently has the debuff Bonded Grief permanently.  I've tried all the methods for fixing this that I could find (I've encountered this bug before but its usually fixable by on of these methods).  This includes dismissing then re-adding her to my party, manually killing her with other party members, killing her companion, killing both her and her companion at the same time, etc.

This seems to be related to a secondary bug:

Occasionally (about once a day) one of my rangers will have their companions become stuck.  They suddenly stop moving and can't be issued commands.  This persists through exiting the game, and is only resolvable by killing them.  Upon killing them I frequently get a "sticky" bonded grief debuff that I have to take care of by then killing the ranger themself.  It was after going through this process that Maia got stuck with a bonded grief debuff that flat out won't go away.

Dropbox File of Save Game

Steps to Reproduce this Bug:

Unfortunately the "stuck animal companion" bug that requires killing the companion (which then causes the "sticky" bonded grief debuff) seems to happen completely randomly.

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

Hi MarkTheDP,

Thanks for posting and providing details and your save file for this issue. I'll have our developers look into this. If you do find any consistent repro for this issue occurring, please provide them when you can.

Thanks again!