Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ansalons Ranged Weapon Tier List

Guide Weapon Unique Ranged Tier List

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

dunehunter

dunehunter

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2520 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Gold Backer
  • Fig Backer

The Red Hand (Arquebus) - Double Barrel: Fires two shots before reloading, but has a reduced range. Guilty Conscience 2% Damage dealt and received on Kill until Rest (Stacks 20 times). Twin Slugs Knockback target within 4m on scoring Hit. Hands down the most broken item in the game right now. Double Barrel effect is almost doubling your dps by itself and Guilty Conscience stacks up to 40% dmg taken/recived. Very easy to get (12 lock difficulty chest in delvers row) Guilty Conscience buff works for other weapons, so it's possible to stack it up and then swap to another weapon (does reset on rest though).

Always true ? I test it few hours ago, don't work for others weapons.

The underline statement is fixed in one of the patch.
  • theBalthazar likes this

Raven Darkholme

Raven Darkholme

(12) Mage

• Members
  • 1994 posts
  • Steam:Victor_Creed_SFV

It has been fixed for a while the damage boost only works for Red Hand itself.

Edited by Raven Darkholme, 04 January 2019 - 04:59 PM.

• theBalthazar likes this

brasilgringo

brasilgringo

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 365 posts

Annoying fact:  the damage self-debuff works *all the time* -- even w/o Red Hand equipped as active weapon slot, I see the +10% damage-taken item (Blood-Stained Hands) in my combat log.  It basically cancels out Cadhu Scalth.  I wish I had known this before my no-rest run as I would have avoided leveling up the +dmg/self-dmg of Red Hand until I could have upgraded it to avoid the self damage.  Oh well, now I'm stuck with it.  Can't rest or all the no-rest buffs go away ...

Really I could see the damage-taken self-debuff counting only if you have Red Hand equipped as active weapon.  Oh well.

Raven Darkholme

Raven Darkholme

(12) Mage

• Members
  • 1994 posts
  • Steam:Victor_Creed_SFV

Annoying fact:  the damage self-debuff works *all the time* -- even w/o Red Hand equipped as active weapon slot, I see the +10% damage-taken item (Blood-Stained Hands) in my combat log.  It basically cancels out Cadhu Scalth.  I wish I had known this before my no-rest run as I would have avoided leveling up the +dmg/self-dmg of Red Hand until I could have upgraded it to avoid the self damage.  Oh well, now I'm stuck with it.  Can't rest or all the no-rest buffs go away ...

Really I could see the damage-taken self-debuff counting only if you have Red Hand equipped as active weapon.  Oh well.

I wasn't talking about the damage taken, but damage dealt.

Still it seems buggy that the damage taken would carry over, you should report it.

I always enchant the weapon to avoid the increased damage taken.

• brasilgringo likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Guide, Weapon, Unique, Ranged, Tier, List

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users