I'm using a custom AI script but my wizard just keeps casting the same buffs over and over until there is no more spells left.

Like Wizard's Double and Ironskin, they each have 2 uses and my wiz casts them twice. How do I make her cast them only once? I copied what the default AI had them under but it seems if I make a custom AI my toon goes nuts over casting.

Atsura, the intelligent Psychopath of my dreams.  I like my elves grumpy and my godlike fishy!

And my Rekke romancable!

You need to set a cooldown on each spell; this is located in the top right corner of the box, next to a clock-looking icon. Set the cooldown as the duration of the spell and it should work. Just beware of casting those buffs manually; the AI will go and re-cast them anyway as the cooldown is only triggered by AI casting. Also sometimes the CD just won't appear to trigger (at least for me), no idea why.

• Like 1

Alternatively, if the buff creates a specific condition on your character, you can make it so the buff is not re-casted as long as that condition exists.

As an example Eldritch Aim gives you Aware inspiration.

You can set your conditional to be:

Self: Has perception inspiration - not

You will recast the buff as soon as the effect wears-off (either because of the timer or of a dispell).

Alternatively, if the buff creates a specific condition on your character, you can make it so the buff is not re-casted as long as that condition exists.

As an example Eldritch Aim gives you Aware inspiration.

You can set your conditional to be:

Self: Has perception inspiration - not

You will recast the buff as soon as the effect wears-off (either because of the timer or of a dispell).

Yeah, though you will still want a timer on those - recasting while Arcane Dampener is active on you will waste the spell.