IIRC, yes.

However, positive dispositions for Rymrgand are Honest and Rational, so you don't have to be a huge jerk to get the benefit.

Cheers.

What's the dispositions for Gaun?

And what's the 2 dispositions should I avoid for Vatnirs priest class?

Edited by Gary1986

IIRC, yes.

However, positive dispositions for Rymrgand are Honest and Rational, so you don't have to be a huge jerk to get the benefit.

Cheers.

What's the dispositions for Gaun?

And what's the 2 dispositions should I avoid for Vatnirs priest class?

Diplomatic and Benevolent.

Im not sure, but aren't companion's spells affected by relationship to watcher instead of watcher's dispositions?

There was a thread a while back documenting the way they depend on the Watcher's dispositions. I didn't pay super-close attention, but my understanding was that it's not a really big deal for priests, as the effects on Holy Radiance are pretty small. Boeroer or thelee could probably tell you more.

In PoE1 they were based purely on the characters level. I have seen literally no difference in either priests Holy Radiance, or Pallegina's Deep Faith as my dispositions developed in any of my playthroughs.

Frermas, IIRC, do not have any associated dispositions, so Pallegina's Faith and Conviction will never vary based on your disposition. You can test this on custom paladin companions (again, iirc).

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.

In PoE1 they were based purely on the characters level. I have seen literally no difference in either priests Holy Radiance, or Pallegina's Deep Faith as my dispositions developed in any of my playthroughs.

Frermas, IIRC, do not have any associated dispositions, so Pallegina's Faith and Conviction will never vary based on your disposition. You can test this on custom paladin companions (again, iirc).

That would explain it - I never use Hired Adventurers because the game is easy enough without a steamroller. And tbh I never really looked too much into the values of my Priests Holy Radiance.

Regarding Xoti's dispositions, I'd imagine it would be similar to if not the same as a Priest of Eothas.

Edited by thundercleese

That would explain it - I never use Hired Adventurers because the game is easy enough without a steamroller. And tbh I never really looked too much into the values of my Priests Holy Radiance.

Regarding Xoti's dispositions, I'd imagine it would be similar to if not the same as a Priest of Eothas.

No, Priest of Gaun actually favours Rational+Stoic, just like Berath.