blackened plate armor : life in death

downstroy

Question

Hello,

The life in death enchantment from the blackened plate armor doesn't seem to apply its regeneration effect on the wearer.

I don't know if it's intentional or not as the effect says (see screenshot): 

Self:

- X health regenerated per 3.0 sec

while the description says it applies on allies (which should include self if being coherent with other abilities)

Thanks for clarifying this matter.

5 answers to this question

it works as it should according to the description , the ability said

{
					"$type": "Game.GameData.AuraAbilityComponent, Assembly-CSharp",
					"AuraRadius": 1.75,
					"ValidTargetTypes": "AllyNotSelf"
				}

Pillars_of_Eternity_II_Deadfire_Screensh

EDIT so the only wrong thing is

'Self: +4 health per sec'

that should be

'+4 health per sec to any allies in a radius of 1,75 m'

Edited by kilay

Generally allies does exclude the user itself (See: Thaos helmet, the allies' armor, guardian shield etc.)

Got a screen of the  item?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

in this topic there is ascreenshot of the ability: https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/101582-bug-passive-armor-blackened-plate/

As an additional note, I am also using the paladin aura "exalted endurance", which has this text:

Aura Range: 5m

Effects:

Self:

+1 Armor Rating, +3 Health Restored per 3.0 sec

Fills the paladin and his or her allies with unshakable confidence, increasing their Armor Rating.

Which I think explicits the misunderstanding, even if the tooltip says "self", it means that the aura is casted by self, but not actualy applied on self.

All aura items do display "self" while not giving the bonus to the self though. It can get rather confusing, agreed and I wish they made it clearer.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Hey everyone!

Thanks for clearing that up for me :)  I'll let the Systems team know to keep the clarity of the "Self" description in mind for the future.(One of them is my roommate, so I'd be glad to bug him, hehe)

Thanks again, you're all amazing!

• Like 1