F U N N Y S T U F F

Amentep

e6b8ddeb8965e37aa6dd97bd7ed50d9b.jpg

Ah, an oldie and a goodie. I still get a good chuckle out of 'NATO' forgetting that Kaliningrad is part of Russia while making their sick burn geography correction. Geography can be tough indeed. You'd hope their military side is better informed than their propaganda side.

(Plus Canada didn't exist in 1812 and the US invaded not vice versa, though they aren't as funny as a defence organisation forgetting where their enemy is. Kind of sums up the state of media that The Grauniad didn't point out the geogrpahical mistake and added a new one though)

• Like 2

To be fair, the French colony of Canada was formed in the 1500's some point. But yes, the federal dominion of Canada wasn't formed until about 1860-somewhen.

Still, this is funny things that amuse, not historically accurate. ;)

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1553567-the-100-dumbest-things-ever-said-in-sports

Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Steve Largent explained which of his records he’ll cherish the most after retiring from football: “Probably the Beatles’ White Album.”

“I feel like I’m the best, but you’re not going to get me to say that.”

-- NFL legend Jerry Rice

Former Seattle SuperSonics center Jerome James explained his personal views on coach Nate McMillan calling him selfish with this little ditty:

“I don’t have the first clue who he is talking about, because all I worry about is Jerome.”

Former San Francisco Giants coach Rocky Bridges was asked why he refused to eat snails, to which he responded: 

“I prefer fast food.”

“Raise the urinals.” 

-- Former backup shortstop Darrel Chaney’s advice on how the front office can keep the Braves on their toes.

• Like 3

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

Dumb? Some of those are HILARIOUS.

They're dumb once you realize they were being serious, and then it gets Hilarious.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

The Law of Go FAQ Yourself... :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein