F U N N Y S T U F F

Amentep

How was your job interview yesterday?

Well, I entered the office, found a man sitting on a large black leather chair with feet resting foron the table….

He pointed towards his laptop, asked me to take it and go outside, then come back and try to sell him the laptop…

He thought himself as actor Leonardo Di Caprio of “The wolf of wall street” movie…
So I took the laptop and left…

Left… ?? Then what ??

Nothing…

30 minutes later he called me up, begging me to return his laptop to him cause all his work and important documents were in it…..

So I asked him:

Will you buy it ??

• Like 3

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

89a.png

• Like 3

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

Markus Persson aka Notch, obviously. Bit harsh saying he hasn't got as much personality as Doomguy, but I imagine the ability to roll around in a swimming pool full of c notes will cushion the insult's effects somewhat, as will him apparently now being a fairly buff outdoorsman instead of a slightly chubby geek looking fellow.

(Marcus Fenix from Gears of War? Apart from Fallout 2 Marcus- fairly sure that isn't him unless Beth canon gave him extensive plastic surgery sometime- he's the only one I can think of but I don't have a clue what he looks like)

For those outside the UK, UCAS is the admin organisation you have to go through when applying to University ; This is the reply they sent to a girl who jokingly filled out an application to Hogwarts as her first choice university.

16086_10152597971066421_6930268022353832

Edited by Raithe
  • Like 4

7j4obh6x36911.jpg

5iuf4vjnd7911.jpg

• Like 7

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

20799371_10154619937620426_1399171233816

"And the band played "I feel pretty" as the first chapter of the dykes on bikes rode into town singing along, throwing glitter bombs wherever they went..."

• Like 3