Murderous Rampage! What Happens If You Kill Everybody?

Just for fun, I'd like to take a break from questing (and saving the world) and play an evil psychopath who kills everybody she meets (I'm thinking of roleplaying a demon or monster who hates humans).

I'm just wondering what would happen if I did this. What happens if I murder my ship's crew and slaughter everybody in Port Maje? I've a strong suspicion that I'll never get off the starter island (especially if I kill all the quest givers).

But I'm sick of 'helping' people with their quests. I just want to kill them and take all their stuff :devil: .

Has anybody ever done this? What happens if you just ignore the story and all quests and just kill everybody? Were you able to travel to other islands? Could you at least get off the starter island and sail your ship?

Does anybody know if it's possible to do something like this in PoE?

Are you sure you can leave Port Maje if you kill your crew? A ship doesn't operate without a skeleton crew.

Already tried, when you face other ship/fight, just pay ransom, even with 0 gold and supplies you can still pay ransom and live happily on the sea without any crew, but infinite loop battle ship since you cant overrun enemy ship.

Are you sure you can leave Port Maje if you kill your crew? A ship doesn't operate without a skeleton crew.

Yes you can go around alone with your ship afaik ( i.e. if they mutiny and you kill everyone you still canbgo around. Slower but you can).

The steward was the only survivor my last run

• Like 1

With "insufficient crew", you move at 75% of the base speed of the ship.  This includes 0 crew members.  Can't engage in any ship fights though (you don't have anyone to man the cannons or maneuver the ship for combat) , and have to auto-pay ransom.

Slightly curious who fixes your ship on Maje Island if you murderize everyone, though. 

I'm not sure how you'll get through Ondra's Mortar. I guess the Neketaka supply interface will be available even if you've killed everyone there, the shipwright included. Maybe you can even get the Floating Hangman on your own.

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

With "insufficient crew", you move at 75% of the base speed of the ship. This includes 0 crew members. Can't engage in any ship fights though (you don't have anyone to man the cannons or maneuver the ship for combat) , and have to auto-pay ransom.

Slightly curious who fixes your ship on Maje Island if you murderize everyone, though.

The steward will find a solution ( she discovered that a tide will come in 1 month to save the ship)

• Like 3