Give Ebon Hawk better turrets?

Well, at least the Millenium Falcon has two quad-automatic cannons. The Ebon Hawk has a single dinky dual turret that isn't even automatic.

Starship Blaster, often slung in turret mounts to take advantage of light weight and quick targeting motions. Installed on many starships including the Millennium Falcon.

The Ebon Hawk needs a Surface Defense Cannon as well (like the one the Millenium Falcon used against the assaulting snowtroopers on Hoth) so no one else would be dumb enough to put another tracking device on Revan's ship.

BlasTech Ax-108 "Ground Buzzer" blaster cannon. Designed to drop from a concealed gun pod on a starship. Targets using proximity motion sensors. Has 360 degree firing arc.

And please don't show the Ebon Hawk get hit each time a space battle initiates, it just pains me to see it get hit while I can't do anything about it lol. Maybe give it better radars too.

Just some reference from Star Wars CCG:

quadlasercannon.gifsurfacedefensecannonwb.gif

The Ebon Hawk needs a Surface Defense Weapon as well (like the one the Millenium Falcon used against the assaulting snowtroopers on Hoth) so no one else would be dumb enough to put another tracking device on Revan's ship.

I believe the developers have stated they're trying to implement this kind of thing, even referring to the gun that pops out underneath the Falcon to dispatch the snowtroopers.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

It's been said before and already said to have been implemented.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

That's good, maybe say that Revan and the crew of the Ebon Hawk of the original KOTOR upgraded it a lot over the 5 years or so between KOTOR 1 and KOTOR 2, and gave it a Surface Defense Cannon as well after finding out about that tracking device planted on it in the previous game.

What other upgrades should there be?

• Better Turret
  • Surface Defense Cannon
  • Better Radar?
  • Better hull armor/Shielding?
  • Better hyperdrive engine?
  • Faster cruise engine?

What other to add or remove from list?

And you use force to pilot ship while shooting? :D :D :D

thats been done in the courtship of princess leia, luke piloted the falcon while using its canons at the same time

and the hawk is already the fastest ship in the outer rims, at the time i'd say a3.5 past lightspead... although it never did say hor fast it was in hyperspave or space....... no matter, weapons, hull and sheild upgradwes would be the best to upgrade

Strength through Mercy

Head Torturor of the Cult of the Anti-gnome

This rectanna would make a nice addition to the Ebon Hawk too, so that it won't get hit in surprise each time a battle starts.

Fabritech communications and sensor array. Features active/passive scanners, powerful jamming system, ship-to-ship tramsmitters and short-range target acquisition program.

rectenna.gif

And what about damagable ship parts? Some parts gets damaged and unusable in battle and you'll have to repair it when you land.

ia hate this topic, is pointless and should be closed - only one thing to say so people won't say i'm spamming : why do you need beter shields ? the turret mini-game is easy as it is and i don't think they are gonna put more ships to fight with in a round or make them hit hard - those punks could not last more than a minute so no point in that

Uh...I'd really rather them work on storyline and character development, but that's just me.

Same here.jumping-smiley-021.gif

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.