Beast Of Winter Ship Crew Bug

RequiemArc

Question

I apologize for not using the proper format for bug reporting, and if this is the wrong location, but I recently started the Beast of Winter DLC and have encountered the following issue:

The crew of my ship is still automatically deducting their wages and consuming supplies while I play the DLC. I have only made it a short way outside the beginning area of the DLC before I noticed this issue. Unfortunately I am not sure exactly what I did to cause this and so cannot post steps. It also seems to be something that is persisting regardless of save files. A brief search did not yield any other threads on this topic, has anyone else encountered this?

(I tried to validate all files and restart the game, has not resolved the issue. I am currently backtracking my party (slightly time consuming, as I am in the temple area on top of the glacier, before entering the portal) all the way to dock the ship and re-dock to see if this resets the issue. Hopefully mu crew doesnt revolt by then! its too bad. I had quite a lot of gold and supplies stored up :p

3 answers to this question

This has always been the case when off-ship travelling, wheter it's the overhead map or inside cities.

(They demand payment and use up medicine. Repair goes on too. Food/drink is halted on-shore though)

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

This has always been the case when off-ship travelling, wheter it's the overhead map or inside cities.

True, a slow tick over time, the issue I'm describing was a compounding effect that seemed to drain thousands of gold and hundreds of supplies in relatively short periods of time. backtracking and re-docking seemed to have solved the issue though.

The same one from here?

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/100504-losing-money-after-quickload/

Or something else?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee