Iron Guts Bug

Greensleeve

Question

I haven't played since the booze Free-LC, but I started up a new playthrough for Beast of Winter. 

I did notice a quest-breaking bug however. I can't complete the task "Iron Guts" in Dunnage because a quest item isn't for sale. Specifically, the Unripened Palm Stone that's supposed to be on sale by Birna. 

Now, I spoke to Birna before speaking to the booze merchant in Radiant Court and checked Birna's stock. I did have the Iron Guts task at that point. But no matter what, the Unripened Palm Stone just isn't for sale. 

Link to a save game here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6zoczjvegyrabwy/Imsin%20the%20Dreamer%20%28RadiantCourt%29%20%28d30fbb47-4e5c-4d43-b2f6-39e30a64fd22%29%20%28LAX-2ABCDE%29%20%28921050372%29.savegame?dl=0

2 answers to this question

The issue here is that the Unripened Palmstone has been moved into the barrel behind Birna, and she cannot be talked to about that item anymore, but once you've stolen it, the conversation option appears again.

Edit: stealing only works with double-click as a workaround for the "cannot move item" bug

Edited by Belfaldurnik