Backstab not working with arquebus

thomastauntford

Question

I am unsure if this is intended, but rouge's backstab seems to not work at all when using an arquebus. Even when using shadowing beyond to go into point blank range of the target, checking the combat logs shows that no backstab damage is being applied on hit. When switching to a melee weapon for the same character, backstab works fine. If it matters, the party member I am using is also multiclassed with ranger, although I'm unsure how that would cause any problems.

5 answers to this question

Hi thomastauntford,

I've added your issue to our database for further investigation. In the meantime, could you please provide us with your save file so that we may test using your character build?

Save File: %USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\Pillars of Eternity II

Thanks!

Hi thomastauntford,

I've added your issue to our database for further investigation. In the meantime, could you please provide us with your save file so that we may test using your character build?

Save File: %USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\Pillars of Eternity II

Thanks!

Sorry, I can't attach the save file, for some reason the forum seems to limit me to uploading <500 kb files and the save file I have is 3 mb. Is there some way to get around this limit?

Important Files:

If the files are too large to attach separately, compile them all in a .zip and make a link to Dropbox with the .zip or email us at bugs@obsidian.net

Attach files that will help the dev team figure out and resolve the issue. These include:

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man