The wikia only shows me PoE1 stuff.

While my main is covered (sword + battle axe), Eder (sabre + shield) and Sarafen (pistols), Aloth is a bit left in the dark with one unique wand and one superb.

But totally left in the cold is Xoti with a superb arbalast.

Considering I didn't buy any weapons (saving for the ship, and once I got it I don't really want to visit all of them randomly for stuff, no notes :/) it seems no arbalasts are actually loot drops ANYWHERE, not in the base game nor Beast of Winter.

Anyone knows where some are for sale, or a site where it does list stuff like this (or is it just hidden away on the wikia?). Thanks. And for shame Obsidian! ;)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Thanks, yeah according to Wikia that's the only one in the entire game. Dammmmn, Obsidian, you hate Arbalasts. Didn't even get anything new in BoW to compensate like some other weaponry.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I once tried to build a character build around the Spearcaster and Chromoprismatic staff, it sadly did not get very far.

Spearcaster on a Geomancer can be truly insane, in my experience. Sharpshooter+Wizard (No Subclass), maxed out Dex and Perception....and spells like Swift Feet and Deleterious Alacrity, fairly insane.