Different ending for Devil of Caroc?

Right now, the Devil of Caroc has two endings, depending on whether or not you finish her revenge quest.

I think there should be a third option - if you complete the revenge quest but upgraded the permanently-equipped breastplate (her body) with Durgan Steel.

Since in her "good" ending, she starts to rust, and eventually walks into the ocean, if you upgraded her with legendary metal, it doesn't seem to me like she should rust like that.

I think there should be an additional ending card for if her body was infused with Durgan Steel. Anyone else agree?

I could see that possibility, there are other games that require certain items to trigger different endings (ie bloodborne).I don't really know what kind of ending the Devil of Caroc would have because her ending is determined by the her either sating her blood lust but finding not satisfaction or leaving her unsatisfied in quest for revenge. It would seem out of place if an outside upgrade were to determine her ending instead of her quest outcome.

I could see that possibility, there are other games that require certain items to trigger different endings (ie bloodborne).I don't really know what kind of ending the Devil of Caroc would have because her ending is determined by the her either sating her blood lust but finding not satisfaction or leaving her unsatisfied in quest for revenge. It would seem out of place if an outside upgrade were to determine her ending instead of her quest outcome.

Oh I agree - the condition would be "stated bloodlust and upgraded her" - if she doesn't have her bloodlust sated, she gets into that trouble no matter what - but if she goes on her walkabout, it should matter if she rusts or not.

True. I think that if such an ending were considered the Devil of Caroc getting an upgraded should be a continuation of a her quest or a completely new quest. She hates her body more than anything and I think if there was some way for her to come to terms with her situation(maybe even embrace it) then I think it could work. I just can't stand to see her that upset. When she told me about she became a construct I felt her pain, she really wants out of that body.

True, I agree that an additional quest would be a cleaner way to handle it - but that would require them adding a non-trivial amount of new content, which I don't think is going to happen.

A single additional ending card for the situation "got her revenge and also her body was upgraded with Durgan Steel" is... still extremely unlikely, but is in the category of stuff that is even faintly in the realm of possibility.