Vatnir pure priest build - quick n dirty first thoughts

-Pure priest as you want that special level 9 spell to Rymrgand priest eventually.

general guidelines and build foundations:

1.) two handed style+high metaphysics skill to use Chromosmatic Quarterstaff + Essence Interruptor as main weapons and make the most of them

2.) Armor as light as possible for spellcasting and if you can get away with using Barring Death's door + salvation of time later you can use his default armor, Get the belt to build concentration and be immune to pull effects (Captain Upright Belt) - it is also pretty essential

3.) Secrets of Rime + Spirit of Decay to take advantage of the damage spells he gets per level by default.

4.) Extra spells I would take per priest level:

1 - Restore or Remove Afflictions

2 - Withdraw, Prayer for the body

3 - Dire Blessing, Consecrated Ground

4 -  Circle of Protection, Devotions of the Faithful and optionally Litany for the Body

5 - Litany for the Spirit, Barring Death's Door

6 - Salvation of Time , optionally Spiritual Ally or but this ability point later into one of the "empower boosts" 

7 - Minor Avatar

8 -nothing, put points into the empowers+ quick summings (if you have Spiritual Ally) and also practiced healer

9 - prestige and I guess Incarnate??? lol although most of the time you should be casting the Call of Rymrgand spell and nuking. Actually don't take incarnate the -5 powerlevels to self is not worth it, just take all 4 empower spell talents from level 7 + improved critical by level cap. 

Ai:

Buff yourself with litanies/ minor avatar slower than a wizard of course but still better than nothing, nuke stuff with ice+decay spells. 

And yeah I took "healing spells" because those were the best options at each level like Restore or Consecrated ground but if you rp I guess you can take barbs of condemnation + despondent blows.