[BoW] A bridge ablaze - help [Solved]

So... I'm somewhat at a loss here how to proceed.

There's a keylocked door, don't know where the key is.

There is tower to the south, can't reach it.

Uppermost lightspot visited all 3 locations.

At Waidwen visited all 3 locations.

At the bottom right, visited all 3 locations.

The bottom right, dusk one that gives a soul shard doesn't lead anywhere new with either other 2 options.

What else am I supposed to do?

There's a corpse ONTOP the lightspot that I cannot loot. Does it contain the key I need to continue. If so, that... kinda sucks. I don't really want to start all over :/

Or did I miss something very obvious?

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Yeah, the mobs that attack you after the intro carry the key to the tower. I even looted two of them. You can, however, go from Waiden to the top of the tower at dusk, but I don't know if the quest item will be there (a spellbook of sorts in some container).

One way to loot that corpse would be if you could get something else killed nearby and AoE loot.

Edited by omgFIREBALLS
  • Like 1

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

F me then I suppose... these guys at this location?

VXF2jgk.jpg

Can't possible pick it up, it selects the lightbeam instead in all instances.

And how would I go about that killing. Do you mean I need to permanently have one of my teammates executed?

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Yeah, I don't know if there's a good way to do it. But did you try walking up the tower at dusk?

Dawn -> go to Waidwen -> turn to dusk -> go to the top of the tower by walking over the shattering scenery rather than opening the door

If there's a spellbook there you should be able to wrap it up.

• Like 2

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

Thanks, I'll give it a try and get back to you.

^

Missed that. And fortunately, having additional space away from the light allowed me to select the body too without the sunbeam overlapping, so I got the key out of it aswell, thanks a bunch!

• Like 2

^

• 2 months later...

I really need help with the same thing. I've collected three souls, and the 4th one alludes me. Unfortunately, I started Bridge Ablaze before all the others. Now, all the others are finished and I'm still here. I do not have the key. I have no idea where the key is. It's not on any bodies. There is no longer any loot around. I don't have it either. I've already talked to the priest, so unfortunately I can't do the Betrayal thing. I am at a loss. I don't know what to do anymore.