Asking for Possibilities of New Features in Modding

Till right now, I'm still tinkering to create or finding difficulty tweak that can give harder challenge as we gain levels.

Maybe I'm just too stupid but I find it too difficult if I just only have 2 scaling options (Armor and Penetration).

Is is possible to have other enemy scaling options such as Health Multiplier, Damage Multiplier, or even AttackSpeed / Recovery multiplier per Level in the Global.gamedatabundle?

There is also an interesting mod in the Nexus which I think has the same goal as me but using a pet / equipment (Baldur's pig or something).

However, it ties the scaling with our character's skills which is not ideal, IMHO.

Although, I get it why it's chosen since there is no Dynamic Value related to character level.

So, is there any chance that Obsidian gives broader access in modding?

Health, Damage and Defences Mutlipliers + other you can find in global.gamedatabundle. You can set up all of this parameters separetely for every difficulty and change them anytime.

Health, Damage and Defences Mutlipliers + other you can find in global.gamedatabundle. You can set up all of this parameters separetely for every difficulty and change them anytime.

Apologies if I don't write it clearly, I mean per level... Not just for all enemy which defeat the purpose if all enemies gain it regardless of their level.

I already knew about the HealthMultiplier etc. under each Difficulty since I've made a difficulty mod.

What I'm asking is more variations of these entries:

"LevelScalingArmorLevelIncrement": 3,
"LevelScalingArmorModifier": 1,
"LevelScalingPenetrationLevelIncrement": 2,
"LevelScalingPenetrationModifier": 1,

Because, this related to the enemy level / scaling, not just any enemy.

Apologies if I don't write it clearly, I mean per level... Not just for all enemy which defeat the purpose if all enemies gain it regardless of their level.

I already knew about the HealthMultiplier etc. under each Difficulty since I've made a difficulty mod.

So would you have a scaling table for any single enemy?

Edited by kilay

So would you have a scaling table for any single enemy?

Not any single enemy but enemies that are affected by the scaling. 

This is what I mean, editing HealthMultiplier under the difficulty affects all of them including enemies from the first island or with low levels.

However, Armor and Penetration on the level scaling (either Increment or modifier) - like this line "LevelScalingArmorModifier": 1 - only affect some enemies that are affected by the level scaling. 

So, for example, Guardian of Ukaizo which is by default level 16 (if I'm not mistaken) will be affected by the rules if we fight it on level 20. Otherwise, if we fight him on level 16 or below, the scaling rules I mentioned, won't be applied.

This way, we could give more challenge when we have higher levels. I hope I can explain it clearly. Sorry, if it's still confusing...

• Like 1

Clear.
So good point also here.
+1

• Like 1