The final encounter with Neriscyrlas (major spoilers for BoW)

Is it possible to convince her to attack Rymrgand or 18-19 skill checks just provide a different "No"?

I'm going to respec and check it after completing the DLC, but if anyone has already done it, the information would be much appreciated.

I hard saved and explored three different ways to solve that situation, yeah you can convince her to attack Rymrgand, and the highest skill check I remember was a... 13? Shrug.

• Like 1

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

Thanks for the info. I should have clarified that I meant the "take the fight to Rymrgand" dialogue option with Intimidation Bluff/Arcana skill checks. The one about phylactery indeed requires 13 points in Arcana and allowed me to convince Neriscyrlas to help me to free her. Now I have an amulet and no idea how to get her out of it.

Edited by Hawke64
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 8/5/2018 at 1:54 PM, Hawke64 said:

Thanks for the info. I should have clarified that I meant the "take the fight to Rymrgand" dialogue option with Intimidation Bluff/Arcana skill checks. The one about phylactery indeed requires 13 points in Arcana and allowed me to convince Neriscyrlas to help me to free her. Now I have an amulet and no idea how to get her out of it.

actually I made the dragon leave to attack Rymrgand by "the intuition checks" related to the nature of gods, making her wonder if gods could actually be fought and killed.

I found neriscyrlas absolutely stronger than the white uro btw. Rym is affected easily by all -against-will- attacks

• Like 1