Just step into some Chillfogs. It's pretty easy to unlock the stuff.

Not working outside of combat. At least for me on these two soulbound items when it comes to Chillfog. :\

Though, come to think of it, now this might give SOME use to those irritating auto-sicken zones in the Old City/Overlook. :lol:

edit

Yep. That works. Just stand in a sicken zone and wait a while. :thumbsup:

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you. I needed this

But what about the armour's first level requirement; restoring a fractured soul (or whatever the wording was). Pretty sure that can't be done elsewhere.

Someone needs to be a guinea pig and sever the soulbind after talking to Rynhaedr and see what happens when it is bound to someone else. ;)

Edited by Zap Gun For Hire

Not working outside of combat. At least for me on these two soulbound items when it comes to Chillfog. :\

Though, come to think of it, now this might give SOME use to those irritating auto-sicken zones in the Old City/Overlook. :lol:

edit

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you. I needed this

But what about the armour's first level requirement; restoring a fractured soul (or whatever the wording was). Pretty sure that can't be done elsewhere.

Someone needs to be a guinea pig and sever the soulbind after talking to Rynhaedr and see what happens when it is bound to someone else. ;)

Just did this, it skips the "Reforge soul" and goes straight to 100 afflictions.

• Like 1

edit

Heh good thinking!

• Like 1

Dang I missed it! Mind posting screenshots of it's stats?

Enchantments are:

1) Echo of the Godhammer: Significant burn damage to nearby enemies when wearer falls unconcious

2) Hold the Bridge: Wearer gains engagement as HP decreases

3) Protection of the Godhammer: When wearer is Near Death, gain 1 armor and deal 4-8 fire damage to melee attackers (Basically Fire Godlike passive)

4) Stall for Time: Nearby enemies have -40% stride when landing a hit with a disengagement attack

Also, aren't you able to go back to areas you've already done? 

post-195440-0-10939200-1533500621_thumb.png

Edited by anathanielh
  • Like 1

A worthy sacrifice in the name of fashion 8)

• Like 2

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus