Hey guys,

About to start in on a fresh playthrough for the DLC, and I was wondering if there were any cool new Soulbound weapons to be found? I know there's a Soulbound set of plate armor that I'm sure one of my tankier characters would enjoy, but I was really hoping for a new battle axe, or saber, or stiletto, or dagger. Compared to the first game, it feels like we're really lacking in terms of the Soulbound department. 

What do they LOOK like, though? The thing I care most about in these games is...FASHIOOON (these things go GREAT with a string of pearls)!

Man, I hear you :p

Here you go:

JaWyCkx.png

Though honestly the godhammer plate with the 2H battle axe is more badass IMO:

1uQ0MdP.png

The new 2H sword is perfect for the "gold knight" setup:

Qeqp4dc.png

Now I just need the Sanguine Plate for my Watcher to be Little Red Murder Hobo (well, not so little, being an aumaua.)

• Like 5

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

What do they LOOK like, though? The thing I care most about in these games is...FASHIOOON (these things go GREAT with a string of pearls)!

This guy gets it!

When u combine Reckless brigandine, the Queens hat and wicked beast pike u get +56 PL for style!

Here you go:

JaWyCkx.png

1uQ0MdP.png

Qeqp4dc.png

Now I just need the Sanguine Plate for my Watcher to be Little Red Murder Hobo (well, not so little, being an aumaua.)

:w00t: Wow-wee!  I LIKE these new things!  Now I REALLY need to reconsider my build! :geek:

Also check out Cape of the Falling Star from the free dlc pack.

A screenshot is not going to do it justice. The cape (for lack of a better description) is superimposed against an animated background.I don't think Obs ever done something like that before.

Mechanics-wise it suits builds that are meant to get knocked unconscious to trigger attacks. The dmg type matches Godhammer Plate. But aesthetics they are a bit hard to match.

Edited by mosspit

*Vomits at the fantasy sword*

Oohh, that looks more like the head of a ceremonial pike.

I normally am the fastest to jump on the ugly fantasy sword hate train, but I don’t hate that one. I can make exceptions for bifurcated swords or swords with two blades because there’s real world precedent for a legendary bifurcated sword, Zulfiqar, the sword of Ali.

Here you go:

JaWyCkx.png

1uQ0MdP.png

Qeqp4dc.png

do you have the stats/effects of the gear? or is there anywhere online I can check?

Here you go:

JaWyCkx.png

1uQ0MdP.png

Qeqp4dc.png

What's the name of the shield, 2-h sword, mace and 2-h battleaxe?

Cheers

Edited by Gary1986

Just step into some Chillfogs. It's pretty easy to unlock the stuff.

Not working outside of combat. At least for me on these two soulbound items when it comes to Chillfog. :\

Though, come to think of it, now this might give SOME use to those irritating auto-sicken zones in the Old City/Overlook. :lol:

edit

Yep.  That works.  Just stand in a sicken zone and wait a while.  :thumbsup:

Edited by Zap Gun For Hire
  • Like 3

Not working outside of combat. At least for me on these two soulbound items when it comes to Chillfog. :\

Though, come to think of it, now this might give SOME use to those irritating auto-sicken zones in the Old City/Overlook. :lol:

edit

Yep. That works. Just stand in a sicken zone and wait a while. :thumbsup:

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you. I needed this

Though, come to think of it, now this might give SOME use to those irritating auto-sicken zones in the Old City/Overlook. :lol:

edit

Yep. That works. Just stand in a sicken zone and wait a while. :thumbsup:

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you. I needed this

You can also use the winds in the zone after the boss in Rymrgand's realm, though obviously that's a one off option. But what about the armour's first level requirement; restoring a fractured soul (or whatever the wording was). Pretty sure that can't be done elsewhere.