How do you get the Essence Interrupter (new community designed hunting bow)?

According to update #53 Henric in Port Maje sells it, but he's not carrying it for me. Does anyone know what I might have to do to make it show up? Or perhaps someone knows what the item code is so I can add it with the console?

EDIT:

The command to give yourself the Essence Interrupter (only works if you have cheats enabled with the iroll20s command) is:

GiveItem hunting_bow_u_animancer

Edited by HoopleDoople

Alright, that's annoying.

But on a positive note I figured out the item code. I forgot there was the FindGameData command. If you have cheats enabled (iroll20s), enter the following into the console to get the Essence Interrupter:

GiveItem hunting_bow_u_animancer

Incidentally, when they call it a "community designed weapon", who exactly designed this and when? Was it some kind of backer reward? Or did I miss the thread somewhere?

After doing some searching, seems it was a thing on the steam forums and twitter.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/560130/discussions/0/1734333281940473815/

https://steamcommunity.com/app/560130/discussions/0/2572002906842811572/

https://steamcommunity.com/app/560130/discussions/0/2572002906846716224/

Yes, but it won't in old savegames. You have to start a new game with version 2.0 to be able to buy it.

Am really curious on why.  

Isn't it: if you add an item to a vendor, it just appears in his selling selection. And you actually need to add some extra condition to prevent it from being added to the list, that would check if main character was created before 2.0 or not. How does this actually work?..

Honestly I have no idea. I just repeated what others reported. :D Maybe they just screwed up on this and made a mistake?

Edit: I meant Obsidian when putting it into the game.

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Ok I saw something about a new hunting bow (possibly community made) and I believe it was supposed to be in latest DLC but can't find the original reference nor anything else to point me in the right direction.

Anyone know about this item - where it is found? what sort of specs?

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...

I think for vendors to refresh their inventory you need to let at least one full day pass in-game. I went to Port Maje and didn't find anything, so I'm doing the DLC and I'll go back after

Do you mean pass a day after going to their map? I've played through the entire TBoW content on that character, subsequent characters are bugged and can't go through it for me now (though I guess I could check to see if the Port Maje vendor has anything new for me on them). He's definitely been back in the Deadfire post 2.0 for well over a day but I did just get to Port Maje from Harbinger's Watch.

Essence Interrupter - A new Hunting Bow created by you, the community, that has been infused with animancer technology to provide interesting effects to attacks. You can find this for sale in Henric's shop in Port Maje.

Right there in the patch notes on the forums.  Haven't checked his inventory myself yet, but I will check it out later see if it is there for my game.

Yes, but it won't in old savegames. You have to start a new game with version 2.0 to be able to buy it.

Nooooo say it ain't so  :aiee:  (oh well I just finished prologue today guess I will restart Sunday)  :unsure:

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...