Magrans Challenge, Solo Mode..

Are these available now? I like having extra challenges, and as far as solo goes, it would be nice to pick a different story that doesnt involve killing everyone. Anyone know where i can get the option? Do i still have to opt into beta? I tried last night, it seems to do nothing. Any help would be great thankssss.

Also good job on the idea of having a pure solo mode content creators, hopefully i could finally play without being a douche. haha

Also in the 2.0 beta you could combine Magrans Fires with Beraths Blessings by selecting first your desired Blessings in the New Game menu and then exit the menu and start a Magrans Fires New Game. In the 2.0 full release that doesn't work anymore. So no blessings for a challenge run.

Also in the 2.0 beta you could combine Magrans Fires with Beraths Blessings by selecting first your desired Blessings in the New Game menu and then exit the menu and start a Magrans Fires New Game. In the 2.0 full release that doesn't work anymore. So no blessings for a challenge run.

Probably by design, most people picking challenge options don't also want things that make the game easier.

I ticked all the options for Magran’s Fires, only issue so far my solo arcane knight is having is enemies have a tendency to agro despite being pretty far away..like half the map away. I’ve been locked in combat for quite a while in some places.

Not sure if bug or feature lol.

I like Berath's Challenge. You cant escape from any battle, so u shoud play as pro tactic player.

Not really, this makes chanters rofl stomp everything.

All you have to do his hide at the entrance of something and just keep summoning pets to kill everything

Probably by design, most people picking challenge options don't also want things that make the game easier.

But still, it should be an option for those who want's to use them. I wouldn't mind having 2 extra stats on all my attributes if im playing solo with all these punishing side effects that are very glitchy. I want to feel like the main character in my story.

It goes with the saying, if you dont like something, dont use it. No one is being forced to use the blessings. In all truth, I don't see whats the purpose of making 2 different new game option screens.. could have just made them one entity.. more options to play the way YOU like is more exciting. It's not like this is an online game where you're competing against each other in a pit. The day this game becomes a multiplayer game, is the day I would agree with restricting specific function in specific game modes. but for now at this moment.. It is a single player game, and most of us are here for lore and to enjoy ourselves. 

-_- they disabled scaling in the regular POTD mode.. why?

For now im going to just cheese all the challenges with a chanter/assassin.. cant leave battle? infinite summon powers? Yes please.