Beast of Winter DLC

Masterteo89

Question

5 answers to this question

If you go to eternity.obsidian.net, there should be a place under My Products to redeem your key. You’ll need to select either GOG or Steam and then use that key to unlock the season pass for your game provider of choice

Edited by Achilles

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

If you go to eternity.obsidian.com, there should be a place under My Products to redeem your key. You’ll need to select either GOG or Steam and then use that key to unlock the season pass for your game provider of choice

http://eternity.obsidian.net/account/products

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Ok, first of all thank you.

Now, i have to ask you another thing related to this. The Obsidian site told me :

"""

This is the "season pass" for all downloadable content being released for Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire, which includes the Beast of Winter, Seeker, Slayer, Survivor, and The Forgotten Sanctum content packs!

Note: Keys redeemed prior to release of the DLC packs may not appear on your platform of choice. Once the DLC is released, it will appear.""""

I redeemed the key on GOG, used it, and now i have the Beast of Winter DLC.

But the other ones, from " Seeker " to " Forgotten Sanctum " will appear by themselves in my GOG once each of them is released, or each of them will appear in my Obsidian account as a redeemable key, like i did just now for this DLC ?

They will appear at GOG once they release.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee