Beast of winter problem

laivindur

Question

11 answers to this question

I'm having the same issue. Regardless of the save used. My game version is 1.10064

Well, there's your problem, BoW is part of version 2.0, you're 3 versions out of date.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I've never had this happen, in 20 years of pc gaming..... Usually the mod either comes with the update included or states that it requires it.. This time I could install the mod, which never said it needed the update. Is this expected behaviour?

I've never had this happen, in 20 years of pc gaming..... Usually the mod either comes with the update included or states that it requires it.. This time I could install the mod, which never said it needed the update. Is this expected behaviour?

Did you play the same game for 20 years? It's common for DLC to require/come with new game versions.

Did you play the same game for 20 years? It's common for DLC to require/come with new game versions.

"Usually the mod either comes with the update included or states that it requires it"

Your sarcastic reply doesn't add anything constructive or address the question.

I'm sorry that you're incapable of reading, but capable of sarcasm. Amazing you've been able to play such a text heavy game.

Edited by hevymac

It came with 2.0 though.

So for the love of... update already.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee