All abilities displayed in a really weird way (screenshot; no mods)

nstgc

Question

For what its worth, I loaded PoE2 vs 2.something (beta) from yesterday's snapshot. This problem is was present before BoW release, but I'm only seeing it now because I haven't played in a while. Oh, also other than F1 and F6, by hotbar is gone.

post-161812-0-83346500-1533241937_thumb.png

Edited by nstgc

4 answers to this question

Hi nstgc,

Could you please provide us with your save file? Also, we'd like to know if you obtained all of these abilities naturally or through using debug console cheat commands.

Save File: %USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\Pillars of Eternity II

Hi nstgc,

Could you please provide us with your save file? Also, we'd like to know if you obtained all of these abilities naturally or through using debug console cheat commands.

Save File: %USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\Pillars of Eternity II

I have not used the console. I will upload a save sometime tomorrow or Saturday. Tomorrow looks like its going to suck, so it'll probably be Saturday. I'll also try to respec. See if that helps.

Edited by nstgc

I apologize for the late reply. Last week was crazy. Also, the title is a bit misleading (not the intent). While its true that the screenshot was taken without any mods, I did use a mod to allow multi-classed characters to reach PL 9.

Also. . .every time I had to restart my game due to bugs, I got mad and increased the starting attribute points. I restarted 4 times.

That said, my save game file is 4.6MB in size, which is several times too large for the forums (could someone please fix that?) May I send it via email?

edit: I decided to just send it anyway. Worse case scenario is that you guys ignore it.

Edited by nstgc