Fresh portion of bugs

AttonRand

Question

So, just a couple minutes into Beast of Winter and it looks like you can keep modal abilities active even when weapon u're holding is not the weapon that can use that modal ability. Here i have the option to Rapid Shot (pistol modal ability) while having rapier and dagger. Aloth can use his scepter abilities even if he swithces to arbalest. 
BTW Eccea Arcane Blaster is still broken and doubles the amount of projectiles (which is the only reason i was able to kill that annoying new dragon in this comp).
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cgCechNlKBWK_4BeG41EvnafPSQLhlee
MXiCWXGIcaM.jpg

2 answers to this question

So, just a couple minutes into Beast of Winter and it looks like you can keep modal abilities active even when weapon u're holding is not the weapon that can use that modal ability. Here i have the option to Rapid Shot (pistol modal ability) while having rapier and dagger. Aloth can use his scepter abilities even if he swithces to arbalest. 

BTW Eccea Arcane Blaster is still broken and doubles the amount of projectiles (which is the only reason i was able to kill that annoying new dragon in this comp).

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cgCechNlKBWK_4BeG41EvnafPSQLhlee

MXiCWXGIcaM.jpg

Oh we're back to Stalwart? ;)

jk. But I had to look twice.

Hi AttonRand,

We are aware of this issue with modals from different weapon sets appearing on the ability bar and our developers are currently working on a fix.

Thank you for providing additional information though. We greatly appreciate it!