Sign in to follow this  
eschu101

How is the difficulty on BoW with POTD/Upscale at 20?

For those already playing with the group you previously beaten the game at 20 potd/upscale...does it break the difficulty? too easy? 

It's not select all > left click. Most monsters are 16+ level. Final boss has 5500 hp (I hope Obsidian would think of something else next time than that) compared to similar creatures that have ~1500. But after possible beginning difficulty spike (take care of your frost resists) it's the usual, aside from maybe when game surrounds you with archers or throws 4 HoFing barbarians at you. Many (I'd say 60%) encounters are monster closets straight out of DA2.

Eder tanks everything.

Custom made parties would mostly chunk through all though.

Edited by Shadenuat

It's relatively challenging, had to reload once or twice on fights where I was ambushed/poorly positioned or going up against a boss. It seems to handle difficulty better than the base game, but you could still probably get through it with minimal use of consumables/per rest abilities. It's definitely not a cakewalk, though, and with a recommended lvl 15 party on PotD with scaling I could imagine it being quite difficult..

Edited by Purudaya