Usually mid-morning PST. I’ve seen 9am (eg 18 minutes from now) mentioned a few times, but since I’m at work at it will be waiting for me when I get home, I can’t confirm

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Yeah - I'm on GOG

Try @ 6PM GMT I guess

• Like 1

OK Fair warning has been applied

I'm gonna move the domain to https://perspak.com early Feb but will keep all content

There are reasons behind this move which basically boil down to unifying my release schedule

My friends are welcome to play (I'll set you up your own areas if you desire them)

Please note that this process is messy so may take a few weeks 

OK Fair warning has been applied

I'm gonna move the domain to https://perspak.com early Feb but will keep all content

There are reasons behind this move which basically boil down to unifying my release schedule

My friends are welcome to play (I'll set you up your own areas if you desire them)

Please note that this process is messy so may take a few weeks 

You have to redeem the season pass on the eternity.obsidian.net site, then enter the code in Steam. It will then unlock for you.

• Like 1

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

They locked your thread? After you asked so nicely? Inconceivable!

well, the thread question were answered, so the thread became pointless. closing were almost inevitable and perfect reasonable.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

looks like its downloading 

On steam? because mine has the boxes ticked but is not.

Always restart Steam when a product you own is out if you want it to start installing at once :)

Edited by Rhaeg
  • Like 1