Myself and others are waiting for Beast

It is currently 00:12 on 2nd August GMT so where's the DLC we paid for?

Please, in the future, announce the timezone of release

Some of my friends are ahead of myself so a few have > 2PM

The world is NOT the USA and NYC is NOT SF

Other games quote a specific TZ - e.g. 10AM PST

My fiends who use Steam report a 1Gb pre-load inbound (I did GOG)

It's currently 3:22 PM SF so midnight is - err - 10 AM

PLEASE be specific

We're the Modders so want this ASAP

• Like 1

OK Fair warning has been applied

I'm gonna move the domain to https://perspak.com early Feb but will keep all content

There are reasons behind this move which basically boil down to unifying my release schedule

My friends are welcome to play (I'll set you up your own areas if you desire them)

Please note that this process is messy so may take a few weeks 

As required, one may fill and consume pints of their favorite alcoholic beverage to adjust for any reported time zone discrepancies.

Please consult your physician/bartender for recommended dosages.

I love this idea far more than I should.

• Like 1

I feel bad that people are writing you off because I'm pretty sure you don't mean any hostility (though I get why people might be frustrated after some of the posts and threads I've seen). I'm glad you're excited!

I don't know if they mentioned it in the update thread on the forum , but as others have said, the DLC *should * release 10 AM on PST /Pacific time in the US. Which is 8 hours behind the UK, I think?

So if you're in that time zone, you should see the DLC available at 6 PM.

Edited by Tick
  • Like 2

You got friends who use Steam and you’re posting here instead of giving them an intervention? Mustn’t be very close friends, then :p

• Like 1

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Please consult your physician/bartender for recommended dosages.

And ignore them thoroughly!

• Like 4

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

We're the Modders so want this ASAP

That's like saying

"I'm the guy who adds extra salami and gorgonzola to the pizza when it arrives - so I want my pizza faster".

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 3

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Pft, entitled Greenwich Meanies, thinking their bloody longitude is still as important in XXI century as it is used to be.

"My timezone brings all the boys to the yard,

And they're like,

Its better than yours,

Damn right its better than yours"

• Like 3

Ah, you see the 1st DLC is on the 2nd and 1+2=3 so you'll actually get it on the 3rd.

If the 2nd DLC is scheduled for the 30th or 31st, we'll need to enter an alternate realm ... but that's part of the 1st DLC so we can subtract and play it on the 28th or 29th...unless it's February, in which case you need to divide by the 2nd and multiply by the 1st...and then have a nice relaxing cup of tea.

It's all down to bistromathics.

• Like 2

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

Ah, you see the 1st DLC is on the 2nd and 1+2=3 so you'll actually get it on the 3rd.

If the 2nd DLC is scheduled for the 30th or 31st, we'll need to enter an alternate realm ... but that's part of the 1st DLC so we can subtract and play it on the 28th or 29th...unless it's February, in which case you need to divide by the 2nd and multiply by the 1st...and then have a nice relaxing cup of tea.

It's all down to bistromathics.

Well I'm still working with the old probability matrix, and I think that (if I remember my physics correctly) as long as nobody checks, we have all gotten the DLC. We also simultaneously have not gotten it, but I prefer to collapse a probability field in my favour.

EDIT: So I guess I will have to wait a bit  :yes:

Edited by Baldiedash
  • Like 1

It always surprises me every release date given, no exceptions, some aussies at 12PM their local time complain the game from the USA dev isn't released at midnight.

Even if it literally never happened, nor ever will, it doesn't prevent these "IT'S MIDNIGHT REEEEEEEEEEE!" threads to pop up.

Are these people new to gaming or do release dates give mass-amnesia. Are you The Nameless One?

• Like 1

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee