Fig Backer wndering how I get the DLC

If you backed at the Collector's Edition or higher, and were given the DLC as a free bonus, it should already be activated whether or not you redeemed a Season Pass add-on key.

If you activated the game on Steam, right-click Deadfire and chose "View Downloadable Content".  The Season Pass should already be listed if it applies to your Fig pledge.

GOG users will just have to wait until tomorrow and see what happens. :shrugz:

• Like 1

If you backed at the Collector's Edition or higher, and were given the DLC as a free bonus, it should already be activated whether or not you redeemed a Season Pass add-on key.

If you activated the game on Steam, right-click Deadfire and chose "View Downloadable Content".  The Season Pass should already be listed if it applies to your Fig pledge.

GOG users will just have to wait until tomorrow and see what happens. :shrugz:

Might also have to quit and restart Steam as I've seen Steam can be a bit persnickety when it comes to DLC that was pre-bought.

I'll see it in my purchased list but not actually installed until I quit Steam and restart it.

I know Obsidian is aware of the issue, but I've still seen hiccups in regards to it.

Yeah, I unselected and re-selected it seeing if it would force a DL. Sadly no luck XD

As for the OP, the Season Pass should have been with the backer rewards a couple hours after release of the base game.

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I’m on GoG (and backed at the CE tier) and the season pass shows up twice in my backer rewards on Obsidian’s backer portal (i.e. I can redeem it twice.)

I redeemed one; the other’s for the taking.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus