Update #53 - Beast of Winter Launch Day

I bought the season pass through the backer portal when will i be getting my season pass code for steam?

After you return to the backer portal, generate a Steam key for your season pass, and then enter it into Steam so that Steam knows you’re supposed to have access.
  • Like 1

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

I bought the season pass through the backer portal when will i be getting my season pass code for steam?

After you return to the backer portal, generate a Steam key for your season pass, and then enter it into Steam so that Steam knows you’re supposed to have access.

Thank You I forgot about needing to generate a key.

I really liked the DLC, found it a little short, and I'd like to see a true expansion after the main game. Loved all of the new armors, especially the Guardian's Plate, great for a White That Wends character. I was also hoping that the pale elf spirit, might have had a bigger role, she was quite interesting.

Edited by Wodehouse_44

Ok. 
Very sad, DLC is so short.
Island small :[ 
I still did not see snowfall :[
Main quest - 3 different time-lines just awesome!
New armor - cool, but i don’t see new robes :/
New "item for grimoire slot" sorry, i don’t play in eng. version - exactly what is needed for not a wizard class. (need more kind item in basic game)
waiting next DLC, good work!
Keep going!

You get Harbinger robes at the start of the DLC.

Traps are very broken in BOW. End game level 19 party can't detect traps at all vs detecting them pretty much as soon as they came in LOS in base end game content.

trap are detected by perception

one 21 per character will always be enough

New DLC is cool i like it, too bad they dont fix beta bugs already reported before reach final patch, they focus on DLC/update timeline but not fixing existing bugs just hurt new people / new run playthrough.

Different people are working on the bug fixing. DLC team is a seperate team.

• Like 3

Hate the living, love the dead.

• 2 weeks later...

The text is kinda small, so it could be my eyes failing me but the current timeline image has "UPDATED 8/28/18" at the bottom. That would be in the future.  :blink:

Also mentioned this on the new update thread.

Edited by acbatchelor