Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Patch Notes for 2.0.0

patch-notes

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

mammasaura

mammasaura

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

I wonder what you expect from the expert mode, I always thought was about removing indicators and making all spells friendly fire on.

Tommy1984

Tommy1984

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

As there is now a solo only challenge, are all solo bugs fixed? For example can you now get the second corrnet in the Old City (where you need to dive) as a solo player to open the hidden area in the Ondra temple?

Update: this bug is fixed

• Alhoon likes this

JayFef

JayFef

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Since I installed the new patch there is a very annoying bug where, when I load a saved game, my party order keeps getting switched to the order in which I recruited them rather than the order I placed them in. Also, I got the letter inviting me to the area where Beast of Winter takes place as soon as I board my fixed ship at the beginning of the game. Is that supposed to happen or should it be coming later in the game when my characters are at a higher level?

Dr <3

Dr <3

(8) Warlock

• Members
  • 1039 posts
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
Just for know: is stated by design that the racial of fire / moon godlike DOES NOT scale with levels or is just not yet implemented?

2-4 fire retaliaton dmg on hit is really whimpy imho

Edited by Dr <3, 07 August 2018 - 07:55 AM.

• AndreaColombo and kilay like this

Khalidi1

Khalidi1

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 13 posts

I expected much more from the patch. Improved balances, improvements in using ingame AI(atleast for summoned stuff), more useful items, more content. DLC's should affect to early game also to be enjoyed much more. Make the companions more versatily & add an option to reroll the class for them. Also add lighter graphic settings as an option(gtx560 is too slow to play the latest god challenges without pausing the game & resurrections within short time)

The idea of the trinkets was a nice idea. Too bad  they are rather useless.

• Xsanf likes this

Alhoon

Alhoon

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Steam:Alhoon
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

As there is now a solo only challenge, are all solo bugs fixed? For example can you now get the second corrnet in the Old City (where you need to dive) as a solo player to open the hidden area in the Ondra temple?

Update: this bug is fixed

Nice, that's very good to hear.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: patch-notes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users