Game progress disappears on login (android)

apex480

Question

I have to re-login to the android app each time I open it. Im not sure if that is how it is supposed to be, but either way each time I log in I lose all progress. The continue button is greyed out and it shows no existing characters, parties, or adventures. I originally had the game on steam and later linked the android account if that matters.

3 answers to this question

Do you have google play active?

How does the game work in Steam?

But it Sounds like you everytime Are given different user/account.

It should not require new logging if your google play is active. I did turn it of and did find out that the did not work, so I did put it an again... (did not like the puch announcements...)

I think it is still connected to google play each time. Every time I open the app the the name Firebolt98#3477 is in the top left corner with the [Connect With Asmodee.net] button underneath, if I click on that button and sign in the name changes to Firebolt#1091. If I don't sign in to asmodee each time it doesn't show that the account is linked to anything, but when I sign in it shows that it is linked to steam. Firebolt98 was my old username on the same account, Im not sure if its part of the same problem that it doesn't display my current username.

Ok. So it seems you have several user accounts then...

contact the support@obsidian.net and ask them to connect your accounts. You have to give them all different loggin names and your user pdif (found from settings)

The one problem may be if you know or not know what user Name and pdif was used when you did make that merge between your Steam account. So check info Also from there... because if username x and y more merget, x and z Are not merget.

Edited by Hannibal_PJV