@Ascaloth: that's nice, thank you. :)

@thundercleese: do you also have issues with Barbaric Blow (or upgrades) + Torment's Reach? When I use Torment's Reach I nearly always get the 20% bonus of Barbaric Blow - even the +50% when I crit with Torment's Reach. As if the bonus from Barbaric Blow was given to my char permanently.

So I posted this bug report yesterday and then remembered you bringing this up. Probably the same thing? As I'd noticed Oathbreaker's procs were getting Barbaric Blows bonus damage, but not other skills.

That might not be a bug. The unique Estoc Engoliero do Espirs procs Ghost Blades on kill and it also gets bonuses from the used ability and bonuses from the weapon enhantments like superb etc.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

No, I mean Barbaric Blows was getting added to the AoE damage on that character, but on another test with a Rogue using Sap, or a fighter using Clear Out - neither added their bonus to the AoE. Then I clicked that it must be because the game had applied the Barbaric Blow bonus to my character as a permanent effect at some point, as it was showing up as an effect on my character sheet. Then I remembered you had said you'd had a similar experience with it adding to Torments Reach.