All of these points here relate to a them offering nothing but disdain for the game and those who supported them.

1. Ship Combat

Get your ****ty 2009 mobile game out of here.

2. Ship Exploration

Want to explore? Well now we have a middleman consisting of being annoyed by part #1, along with watered down content.

3. "Open World"

Translation: Watered down world (literally?)

Extra Translation: Extra watered down when funding is a problem.

4. Spell Balancing

touch of rot/chill fog is better than many tier 9 spells.

Someone should literally slap the **** out of you.

5. Removal of SURVIVAL ASPECTS

No longer do you consider every battle important in the long run.

Why on earth did you not just improve the survival feel in this game?

6. Missing Unique Weapons

Hah wow, you like crossbows? Good thing there's only one unique crossbow. Only if you finish with a certain faction. Hahaha **** you.

I bet this happened because the dungeon lengths are so much shorter now. You couldn't even fit them in places they belonged.

7. No Endless Dungeon

I mean, why wouldn't you make another one? Pretty sure everyone that played the first PoE have vivid memories of it.

8. Main Story Interaction

9. Everything is about Armor Penetration.

Take all the damage or no damage at all. Yeah no problems there.

10. No full respecs

Nothing like making a mistake and having to start from scratch to redo it all. Especially when things get more complicated with dual classes and your ideas are up in smoke because of the ambiguity of many of the spell descriptions and interactions.

I'd like to conclude that these horrible, horrible aspects of this game simply did not exist in the previous version.

Honestly, the trust has eroded.

I do so think that you now see these crowd funding projects as an easy job security application. I don't think you're really concerned with making a good game anymore.

I cannot fathom why any human being would take changes so seriously even if they detest them outright. While we can certainly debate the validity of certain aspects I don't feel like acting like Obsidian came to your house and shot your dog is the answer. Evidently it looks like English isn't your first language so some tone/context might be off but I'm unsure if the downright hostility is warranted. I mean the game isn't perfect but you act as if you've been personally wounded by this game and I'm just mystified.

• Like 15

Yes! We have no bananas.

@OP

You are absolutely correct. Something needs to be done about this we cant just let this go on. Why dont you organise a group to get together and stage a demonstration or a rally out the front of Obsidians office. We need to let them know that ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Im serious.

You know what else?

11. TOO MANY ABANDONED PETS. It pained my heart to see so many cute little pets just standing there, in a dark corner of a dungeon, in a burnt down house, or under the rain, with no one to care for them, waiting for you to pick them up. I fitted my entire crew on a dhow but ended up having to buy an extra galleon to house just the pets. What an outrage!

Edited by try2handing
  • Like 11

You know what else?

11. TOO MANY ABANDONED PETS. It pained my heart to see so many cute little pets just standing there, in a dark corner of a dungeon, in a burnt down house, or under the rain, with no one to care for them, waiting for you to pick them up. I fitted my entire crew on a dhow but ended up having to buy an extra galleon to house just the pets. What an outrage!

*Me, shaking with rage*

AND WE'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY FOR PARASITE MEDICATION TOO. OH AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE POOP.

• Like 1

Yes! We have no bananas.

This forum was a nice little bubble in which you could debate, relax and forget that the whole world is doomed. Not anymore. I'll do the same thing as Josh: I'm out. I don't wanna be here when the rest of those creep kids arrive. Next thing will be daily posts about how SJWs ruined their masturbation experience.

• Like 5

---

We're all doomed

I'd like to conclude that these horrible, horrible aspects of this game simply did not exist in the previous version.

I do so think that you now see these crowd funding projects as an easy job security application. I don't think you're really concerned with making a good game anymore.

You see buddy, when you're so aggresive and dramatic, it really puts off the desire from people to take you seriously or have a constructive conversation. You might have some valid points in there, but honestly.. Most people just skip posts with such rethorics and laugh.

With strong and well argued accusations like "8. Main Story Interactions" you're ironicly damaging your own case, just like you claim Obsidian is damaging their game.

Grow up buddy. :)

Edited by TheisEjsing
  • Like 4

You see buddy, when you're so aggresive and dramatic, it really puts off the desire from people to take you seriously or have a constructive conversation. You might have some valid points in there, but honestly.. Most people just skip posts with such rethorics and laugh.

With strong and well argued accusations like "8. Main Story Interactions" you're ironicly damaging your own case, just like you claim Obsidian is damaging their game.

Do you go to the tanning salon? 

Do you go to the tanning salon? 

Never, that stuff is really unhealthy. Why do you ask? Because you disagree with my post?

• Like 3