[Backer Rewards] Physical Reward Updates

https://twitter.com/RPG_Al3x/status/1048979389696884737

YOU THINK THIS IS ACCEPTABLE? Please see the link for pictures.

Not only did your terrible European distribution hold on to this for a month longer than they should have done, but the box with Eothas came in (somehow miraculously undamaged) is ruined with water and mud, the actual game box itself has been damaged too.

Glad I shelled out for the CE. What are you going to do about this?

Edit: I seriously cannot put into words how disappointed I am with this.

Edited by Ashen Rohk

You read my post.

You have been eaten by a grue.

To be fair, I also live in Europe and my CE was delivered unscathed and in perfect conditions. When shipping items, damage can happen. If you reach out to them at support@obsidian.net, I'm sure they'll arrange for your damaged goods to be replaced.

• Like 2

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Yeah, I know it's not Obsidian's fault. It's just very frustrating to wait for way longer and for what is a Collector's item to be damaged in transit. And, it is just a box at the end of the day.

• Like 1

You read my post.

You have been eaten by a grue.

• 4 weeks later...

I received my backer rewards on the 20th of Oct. It was missing my set of two miniature add-ons and two statues from the Elite CEs I had ordered . I have been waiting for a response, to my support request, from Obsidian for the last 9 days. I am trying to stay positive about this whole issue but it is hard when support will not even reply.

Just to make sure I have the facts, you sent an email to support@obsidan.net or the contact page at https://support.obsidian.net/contact for this issue and haven't heard back? Is the 9 days inclusive of weekends?

EDIT: Alternatively if you could tell me the day it was sent so when I forward the issue on to higher authorities they'll have an idea where/when to look.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Just to make sure I have the facts, you sent an email to support@obsidan.net or the contact page at https://support.obsidian.net/contact for this issue and haven't heard back? Is the 9 days inclusive of weekends?

EDIT: Alternatively if you could tell me the day it was sent so when I forward the issue on to higher authorities they'll have an idea where/when to look.

Aye, sent it to that email. Got an automated response back. It is has been 8 days (sorry for the mistake) as of this writing and includes the weekend. It was sent on Oct 23rd with the subject line: Physical Rewards (Order ID 1 Order ID 2 Order ID 3) received with problems.

I have DM'ed you the order ids.

Thank you so much for any help in this, I truly appreciate it/

Edited by Dray1986
  • Like 1

Okay, I'll see what I can do to get it to someone at Obsidian's attention.

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I am having an issue with the shipment of my goods to Brazil, and damn the support from Obsidian is poor indeed.

I first contacted then by email on 10th of September, because the shipping to Americas was supposed to be completed by then, except mine. Got no response, so I contacted Versus/Evil and Obsidian Facebook, they answered me on Facebook saying they would look into it. Then almost a month later (1st October) they aswered my email saying they had problems with the distributor and now I heard from them again on 30th October, for me to talk directly to the distributor, since my order has been through some issues.

So yeah, it's been almost TWO months since I first contacted them (when I was supposed to have gotten my goods) and I still haven't even got a tracking code...

Edited by LuccA

I've still had no sign or even a tracking number of getting my CE shipment to me and turns out it WAS sent to somewhere in  San Francisco :blink:   back on 14th August. Emailed support and yeah this time it will be sent to right shipping address.

I live in AUSTRALIA so how can my address be somewhere in San Fracisco lol.

Dan got in touch with me and I received my order around three weeks ago. The hoodie was good and the steelbook case was intact. Unfortunately, the package was crushed in transit, and the painted pewter figurines went bent and one snapped off its base. It was unfortunate so I contacted Dan and they are sending in a replacement. Albeit, to cut costs, the replacement package is being sent without a tracking number.

As for the soundtrack, it arrived in excellent condition about a few days ago.

• 2 months later...

Hi Dan,

Just wanted you to know that I finally got my replacement painted figurines. It took ages for them to arrive, but they are now here in the Philippines. I'm very happy you sent these as a replacement to the ones that got crushed flat by whoever handled the last package.

Thank you for addressing my issue and I'll be sure to support you on PoE:III. You folks made a great game with great items to come with it. Awesome work!

PS: Please include a physical CD on the physical copy next time.

Best regards,