[Backer Rewards] Physical Reward Updates

I didn't get any emails during the shipping process either, I just received one from the Finnish Post when the package was ready for pick-up locally. And at least in Helsinki, DHL usually just hands over the packages to the Finnish Post instead of delivering them themselves, unless it's an express package.

Exile in Torment

QblGc0a.png

mine had arrived to. Tbh i dont understand folks, who complained about miniatures, they're alright for what they are (realistic proportions, so no face details and so on). The only that I wouldnt pick if I knew beforehand how it'll look, are the t-shirts. Material feels cheap and its easy to pill, they are more like dark grey than black, and worst of all, I prefered old obsidian logo. Other than that, CE looks amazing.

I've already sent a support ticket to obsidian 6 days ago. Still no response. Any update on my order? I'd like to know because our post office here in the Philippines is notorious. I'd probably have to visit them to remind them to deliver my package or it will sit in the post office for two months, if you can believe that. So knowing in advance is critical for me.

My signed CE was delivered today. No email notification was sent beforehand. I live in Hungary.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Hi all! Sorry for the lack of replies - got a bit overwhelmed with everything that's going on but I've gotten a few friends to help me out and make sure we get to everyone's tickets asap. We'll be working through the backlog and make sure the tickets are resolved over the next few days, so bear with us! I've updated the support page with the latest news as well.

Thanks again for sticking around with us and for your patience. It's been a bit of a road to get here, but I'm glad people are getting their rewards and will make sure those who didn't (or got broken items) are covered. 

Got mine today. Russia. Tracked fine, right from the border. Statue box was slightly damaged. Game, manual, hoodie and plushie was in perfect condition. Also hoodie came with reversed “female” zipline. Don’t remember gender selection when making order.

Got mine today. Russia. Tracked fine, right from the border. Statue box was slightly damaged. Game, manual, hoodie and plushie was in perfect condition. Also hoodie came with reversed “female” zipline. Don’t remember gender selection when making order.

Same here. Got mine today. Everything was intact and in fine condition. Didn't get any notification about the shipment though, but that could be Thunderbird blocking suspicious emails.

Hate the living, love the dead.

Hi all! Sorry for the lack of replies - got a bit overwhelmed with everything that's going on but I've gotten a few friends to help me out and make sure we get to everyone's tickets asap. We'll be working through the backlog and make sure the tickets are resolved over the next few days, so bear with us! I've updated the support page with the latest news as well.

Thanks again for sticking around with us and for your patience. It's been a bit of a road to get here, but I'm glad people are getting their rewards and will make sure those who didn't (or got broken items) are covered. 

Dan, I live in Brazil and still got no sign of my goods! I checked the spam for any email and there's nothing. I've tried to contact you guys through support email and Facebook and Versus Evil through support email (it's been a few days), but absolutely no one answered me yet. So I'm a bit helpless here. From what I read, the shipping to the Americas is supposed to be complete.

Thanks for any help.

Hello,

A backer from Bulgaria here. Got mine Collector's Edition two days ago. I am pretty happy with it save for the "physical copy" :) I would live anyway. Going to give the second download to a friend. Never actually bothered for the shipping delay - I almost forgot so it came as a nice surprise.

I had pledged for two Signed Elite editions and one Elite Edition along with miscellaneous add-ons.  My account page still shows these as shipping soon. No email from Ship Naked ( I live in India). I contacted their support last Thursday and have still not heard back from them. I got in touch with Obsidian support this Wednesday and once again haven't got a response from you either.

Now I understand it is a pledge so I must be open to the idea of not getting anything from donating towards the creation of the game, but still not getting anything for a combined $1000 pledge is kind of a hard pill to swallow for me. I still love the game and you guys but I am seriously hoping for some remedial action here from you, to make things right

I had pledged for two Signed Elite editions and one Elite Edition along with miscellaneous add-ons.  My account page still shows these as shipping soon. No email from Ship Naked ( I live in India). I contacted their support last Thursday and have still not heard back from them. I got in touch with Obsidian support this Wednesday and once again haven't got a response from you either.

Now I understand it is a pledge so I must be open to the idea of not getting anything from donating towards the creation of the game, but still not getting anything for a combined $1000 pledge is kind of a hard pill to swallow for me. I still love the game and you guys but I am seriously hoping for some remedial action here from you, to make things right

It took few days for Ship Naked to answer my query at least and Dan H has said here that they are swamped with open tickets and will get to them as soon as possible.

It took like 10-14 days to ship it from Germany (?) to Finland. They shipped other package on 12th and other on 17th (yet they both came in one same package?). I think my account still says shipping soon, even though I have my collector's edition right next FNV collector's edition

I've already sent a message to Obsidian's facebook page and I'm still not getting anything. 4 plus months after the release of the game, this is just very poor communication on the part of Obsidian if they can't send even a proper status update to their backers.

I've already sent a message to Obsidian's facebook page and I'm still not getting anything. 4 plus months after the release of the game, this is just very poor communication on the part of Obsidian if they can't send even a proper status update to their backers.

You did notice the seperate page they built for such messages? The last message I read from there mentioned that pretty much every package has been sent forward from Ship Naked and if you haven't received your shipment info you should contact Ship Naked by email and they will send re-send you the tracking information.

You did notice the seperate page they built for such messages? The last message I read from there mentioned that pretty much every package has been sent forward from Ship Naked and if you haven't received your shipment info you should contact Ship Naked by email and they will send re-send you the tracking information.

I didn't notice the page they created for such messages. Would it be possible for you to post the link? Also, I've already sent ship naked a message through their website. No response so far.

I didn't notice the page they created for such messages. Would it be possible for you to post the link? Also, I've already sent ship naked a message through their website. No response so far.

It's in the very first post to this thread.

Hey just a head up to people who received a statue. The white print on the bottom is somehow glued to the bottom, and this can stick to whatever surface you rest the statue on. I found this out after it ruined my old collectors edition painted cloth map from Icewind Dale, as well as my wood dresser my Grandmother gave me. Each irreplaceable piece now has half the deadfire logo glued onto them, and the portion of the map with glue on them will surely become more ruined as grease and dust stick to it. Lame.