[Backer Rewards] Physical Reward Updates

They probably ship the signed ones first because mine is still "shipping soon" (I live in Italy too).

Yeah, about that "shipping soon".

Over here in the Netherlands DHL just dropped my physical order off. In my backer portal it still says "shipping soon" and I never got any tracking info.  *shrug* The painted miniatures are kind of bad (which was to be expected), but best girl Pallegina looks all right and frankly she's the only one of the three minis I care about.

Can anyone confirm if the card with the Backer Portal Key is effectively a second copy of the base game, if you have already activated the game previously via the Backer Portal?

They probably ship the signed ones first because mine is still "shipping soon" (I live in Italy too).

Over here in the Netherlands DHL just dropped my physical order off. In my backer portal it still says "shipping soon" and I never got any tracking info.  *shrug* The painted miniatures are kind of bad (which was to be expected), but best girl Pallegina looks all right and frankly she's the only one of the three minis I care about.

Can anyone confirm if the card with the Backer Portal Key is effectively a second copy of the base game, if you have already activated the game previously via the Backer Portal?

Can confirm. Second key is full copy of the base game.  I chose to redeem mine on for a GOG digital key so I could gain access to their offline backups in the face of not getting a physical copy.

I was going to ask about that. My order has yet to show up, and I haven't gotten any tracking info, yet. It must mean Scandinavia is taking some extra days to start getting stuff.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I was going to ask about that. My order has yet to show up, and I haven't gotten any tracking info, yet. It must mean Scandinavia is taking some extra days to start getting stuff.

Just got mine and i'm disappointed and pissed beyond belief. The box is empty. There's a thank you note and a card voucher, but no disks. None of the physical things they promised in my reward tier has been included. I live in Denmark and i'm gonna be pursuing a full refund. I feel kind of empty inside about this. I have no idea what they were thinking here. 

I had the exact same question so thanks for the answer :)

Now the thing is, if I want to gift the second key that means I have to physically open the box... Now that's a conundrum...

Just got mine and i'm disappointed and pissed beyond belief. The box is empty. There's a thank you note and a card voucher, but no disks. None of the physical things they promised in my reward tier has been included. I live in Denmark and i'm gonna be pursuing a full refund. I feel kind of empty inside about this. I have no idea what they were thinking here. 

What was your reward tier?

Heja Sverige!!

I received my Signed Elite Collector's Edition earlier this morning (I live in Italy): everything is in perfect shape, even Eothas. :thumbsup:

Also mine is still "shipping soon", but - believe me - I have my stuff just in front of my eyes as I'm writing this post. :wowey:

Bandit of the Obsidian Order
image-163154-full.jpg?1348681100
animaliacustici.tumblr.com

Anyone in Europe got some kind of tracking email/notification? If it was just shipped with no email/phone number, I'm pretty much screwed and not getting it. I'm at work during day, ugh.

I live in Italy and september, 11 I received an SMS from DHL with the info that my shipment will be delivered september, 12. The day after I received my rewards, despite on the backer's portal my order's status is still "shipping soon".

Bandit of the Obsidian Order
image-163154-full.jpg?1348681100
animaliacustici.tumblr.com

screenshot_590.png

screenshot_591.png

• Like 2

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ I ' M ★  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ B L A C K S T A R   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 

Hi Dan,

Any news on my order? I'm from the Philippines and we still have "Shipping Soon" status on my order.

Same here, also on "Shipping Soon" it's been a while... but living in Brazil. Any news regarding South America? (did any south american receive their goods yet?) 

Edited by LuccA

pft, Philippines and Brazil... I'm living in Poland, just right next to the Germany (where distribution center is), I even live closer to Berlin than capital of my own country, but somehow I'm still waiting for my signed CE with miniatures, hoodie and rest of the stuff :< I hope everything is ok, because I still havent even got an email with shipping notification

Edited by Salmanasar

pft, Philippines and Brazil... I'm living in Poland, just right next to the Germany (where distribution center is), I even live closer to Berlin than capital of my own country, but somehow I'm still waiting for my signed CE with miniatures, hoodie and rest of the stuff :< I hope everything is ok, because I still havent even got an email with shipping notification

We're in this together.. Western Europe seems underway, the East not so much

P.S. Got a call from delivery service today about a package from Germany

Edited by oldschool

I received my CE today, without any shipping email beforehand. Everything was in great condition. For reference, I'm in Sweden.

Heja Sverige!!

I got my CE yesterday too, here in Eastern Europe. The package was sent without any address. Luckily I received an e-mail from my local carrier and I gave them the address. A bit messy but I got it finally. The stuff was packed nicely in but somehow the box with the big statue was damaged badly. The statue itself is intact though. Since the box containing the things didn't have any visible damage on it, I guess they were careless during the phase when they put the stuff inside the parcel.

Edited by nwhaxyz

I got my CE yesterday too, here in Eastern Europe. The package was sent without any address. Luckily I received an e-mail from my local carrier and I gave them the address.

Same here, they didn't have my address or phone, and contacted me over email about it. Hopefully will deliver today or tomorrow.