[Backer Rewards] Physical Reward Updates

Hi. I pledge you on Fig and I choose Elite collectors edition + statue. Then I bought add on Additional collectors edition box for 80$. But I could generate only one key (Ultimate Fig edition) and I choose gog. Does it mean that I will find exactly same key number in the Elite collectors box? What about my additional collector edition box, how can I generate key number? There's nothing in My products page.

Hi. I pledge you on Fig and I choose Elite collectors edition + statue. Then I bought add on Additional collectors edition box for 80$. But I could generate only one key (Ultimate Fig edition) and I choose gog. Does it mean that I will find exactly same key number in the Elite collectors box? What about my additional collector edition box, how can I generate key number? There's nothing in My products page.

There is a seperate key in each collectors edition. So when you register each of the codes you should get another 2 keys.

• Like 1

Hi Dan,

I'm a backer from the Philippines. Would it be possible to get an update on the status of my items? I haven't received them until now, my shipment status is still "shipping soon" and I haven't received any emails about this whatsoever. I'd like to know if they are already on their way.

There is a seperate key in each collectors edition. So when you register each of the codes you should get another 2 keys.

Thank you

Anyone from the UK or Europe got their physical editions yet? I backed the signed edition. Really hoping this doesn't end up like my Baldur's Gate Siege of Dragonspear boxset. I waited a year after release for that :o

They haven't been shipped yet. See below for the latest info

https://support.obsidian.net/article/23-whats-the-latest-news-on-physical-backer-rewards

• Like 1

Has anyone here gotten a cardboard poster tube from Obsidian, separate from other items?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Count me down as a third; sent an inquiry to support at Obsidian, a day ago.  No response yet.

paying more than double what I've already paid for shipping through the campaign pledge strikes me as either a gross underestimation of the actual shipping costs of the final product  (in which case, that extra cost should have been absorbed by the company making that promise), or at the VERY least communicating that the costs we've already paid were more in the way of a downpayment on shipping, rather than an accurate final total.

Not impressed with the way this whole fulfillment promise has been handled, to be honest.  I have yet to see the actual package so I can't comment on what condition it'll be in, but I'm definitely going to wait before buying another Obsidian product.  And backing?  I think that's a thing of the past, frankly.  Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me.

Seems strange. I didn't have to pay COD.

I do live in Canada. So i'm thinking maybe its import fees? Unless you do as well in which case i'm baffled.

I'm in Canada, yes.

I suppose my ultimate gripe here is with the presentation/wording.  To my mind, that pledge on the backer page is a contract.  I pay X, they deliver on Y and Z.  That's the contract.  The contract included a shipping charge, so that's what I paid.  They don't get to rewrite that contract without my consent -- it was a mutually agreed upon contract, after all, with two parties signing off (they when they took my money, I when I paid it) -- but that's what they did.  And not just WTR shipping, too; my description of the product I bought included a physical copy of the game.  I got a code card instead.  It's a well-made card, but still just a card.  It is by no means the physical copy of the game that I ponied up for.

Now, I'm happy enough with the game (I've played it to completion once, and begun a few more times with different characters, and fully plan on playing more when the updates have settled and the DLC is complete, and I know I'll be even more impressed with the game than I was the first time around) that I'm not going to DO anything about it, but again... what else do the words "physical copy of the game" mean other than a disk or a flash drive or something physical that you plug into your system to install the game?  The words "breach of contract" kind of leap to mind on this one, so to Obsidian, I would just say that watching your language when putting together your offers is absolutely critical.  I'm no lawyer, but changing the terms and conditions of contracts you've already accepted payment for... well, is not a best practice in business, let's just say.  Tends to foster mistrust, and justifiably.

Incidentally, I'm quite happy with the product I received.  I don't require the physical disks (though I can easily see how others would), and everything arrived in pristine condition. 

so its been awhile because work was brutal and i only just went today to pick up my parcel. Turns out its NOT Duties but Taxes!? and here's the kicker HANDLING. So i sent an email to support and well see what happens next.

Side note: I'm very happy with everything else and it all came intact. Would have really liked a physical copy like the first time but I'm not gonna die without it. :grin:

Greetings from Bavaria, Germany! :cat:

Received an email from DHL yesterday that they would deliver my Collector's Edition today and they did! The statue and everything is undamaged and I didn't have to pay any additional fee or else. Cheers! 8)

• Like 2

Picture of the tube’s content? :D

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Has anyone here gotten a cardboard poster tube from Obsidian, separate from other items?

Yeah, it came the day following the CE items

Yes, I already got confirmation this is how it's supposed to be. However, my CE is still on the way.

By the way, are you happy with the poster?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Greetings,

today the physical rewards arrived here in Germany.

I should have received the physical rewards for the following tiers:
Build a Pirate Party

Create an Item

Plus one extra additional mouse pad

What I can confirm:
Signed Collector's Edition - check, yes, TWICE
Od Nua Statue - check, yes, TWICE
Hardcover Guidebook Volume II  - check, yes, TWICE
Space Pig Plushie - check, yes, TWICE

But it seems several smaller items are missing. Are they INSIDE the Collector's Editions?

What I couldn't find was the following:
Space Pig Pin
Cloth Map 
Mousepad 
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Patch (a cloth patch)
8x10 Concept Art Print
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Game Manual   

TWICE of each! I only found the one extra mouse pad that I had ordered separately.

Please let me know, thank you.

Regards, Fluffle

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

Based on pictures I’ve seen, all those are supposed to be inside the CE box.

• Like 1

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Based on pictures I’ve seen, all those are supposed to be inside the CE box.

That'd mean I could never reach those items without opening my CE box, which... is never going to happen O______o

• Like 1

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

Relatable.

• Like 1

Got my CE Elite edtion this morning (living in France). Got everything nicely... except the statue which came up in 4 parts ...

I mailed the support about it, but maybe I can fix it up with glue idk...

I know it's not really Obsidian's fault but .. still kinda bummed out after so much waiting.

Edited by Vaskka

Lucky me !

Got my signed CE in France and everything is in perfect shape. Nothing broken.

The t-shirt is too small. I ordered an 3XL t-shirt for poe1 kickstarter ans I found it too big. So I choose a XXL size this time and it's very very very small. More XL than XXL, I checked with other XXL I have and it is small.  Definitely not US size but euro....